⚠️A/n/ 'The green eye'

⚠️WARNING: the upcoming rant is going to me talking about my feelings. It has a lot of cussing and could definitely bring the mood down. I suggest to read this after you read the actual chapter not before. Start to read at the ❤️ and after come back to the rant if you want. Please and thank you.⚠️

⚠️A/n: omg This is so annoying why do I have 13 mf no a update chapters like I had 3 in a fucking row like damn. I keep being like I don't care but in reality I do I keep feeling so self conscious that people are just like "omg why does she keep adding so many fake chapters it's so annoying" I just don't know anymore and I don't want to delete them because idk actually.

It just so fucking annoying being a got damn story writer maybe this shit was just a fucking mistake. I keep sayin "I LoVe YoU gUyS, tHiS iS sO eASY" but it's fucking tiring to feel like if you don't put up this fucking front. Ex. In that chapter "that's me...what happened" you saw that I didn't put a A/n thing yeah that was because I was crying to fucking much to bother.

Then people are going to be on your ass about it like "are you ok just talk to me?" Like bitch I do want to trust me I want to talk but I just feel so cowardly that I need to and I that I can't do this shit on my own.

I did this writing shit to RELEASE stress not GAIN stress. I still so fucking young I shouldn't be questioning so many things like why am I doing this shit why am I such a fucking fake! I don't want to I just don't want to pretend anymore that I'm happy with my writing or happy with the chapters and at this point I don't even know if it's the writing it could be me or you.

You guys could be lying to me right at this moment and saying that "you did such a good job!" Did I did I really or are you just trying to gain my trust and break that shit for fun. I'm not even a big fucking story writer so why do I feel this way?⚠️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A/n: Hi sunflower how are you doing today?

Jungkook POV

I landed on the ground without a scratch. How I don't know.

"Mon mon how did I land like that?"

"Look at the water see your reflection"
Mon mon said

"Ok"

I said as I walked over to the pool of water

I had red horns and black big wings. Not only that I saw mon mon she didn't look like a ghost human she look real she had real skin and even

 Not only that I saw mon mon she didn't look like a ghost human she look real she had real skin and even

(HA YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS WHITE NAW BITCH)

"Woah, mon mon that's you how come I can't see you like that out of the water?"