"Thats me..what happend?"

Mr jeon POV

My son was passed out in the back of our van and he almost just died what the hell do I do. Being the big guy and the strong-ruthless-cold dad is a cool act to play but he is my son and I love him seeing him like this is worse than anything. I have tears down my face wiping them trying to see while I drive to my grandparents. Was it angry or sadness- confusion? Why was I crying like this?

Yugyeom POV

Mr jeon was crying like real tears are flying down his face. He never cry's; it's like his weakness. I mean look at jungkook he's pale, nearly dead, sweating, and his rapidly growing heart beat. I was so lost in my concern that I hadn't noticed we were at his great grandparents home.

3rd POV

Yg and mr jeon took jungkook inside the home and brought th temperature in the home down to cool jungkook down. When jungkooks great grandparents were cooling him down and hooking him up to Machines mr jeon remembered that he needed to call his wife. He stepped out of the room and called.

"Hello? Is jungkook ok?"

"He's at my grandparents come over now"

"Ok"

With that Mrs jeon went over immediately.

Mrs jeon POV

I just got a call from my husband telling me to go to his grandparents I knew that jungkook was in good hands because I trust them. Last time another doctor tried to take care of jungkook he was almost sold to the government. Ever since we brought him to his great grandparents. I swear they have a magical touch but they never said anything about it to me or my husband.
I wonder why?

The grandparents POV

Our grandson brought in a male in his arms we didn't know it was our great grandson until he was laid down on the kitchen table. So many questions wanted to be answered but our grandson left. Yugyeom was stressed but we tried to get a storyline of that happened so we can help him.

"What the hell happend yg"

" earlier today jungkook go poised by this girl and I think it was xxxxxx but i don't think she thought about jungkooks weight and etc so I think it did something really wrong"

"Ok good now when earlier"

"About 11:30 am"

" ok let's get him down stairs and on a cold bed"

After jungkook was down stair we kept asking questions while we were preparing.

"This is very important what jungkook above his normal temperature when we was positioned or under"

"Above- we were getting done with gym at the time"

That's very important because if he was cold at the time then the posing would be slower but because he was hot the affect was faster. If he was cold we would see this until 3 days in the future.

" find mr jeon and tell him that jungkook won't go to school again"

" okay"