My 6 rings of love

A/n: hey guys I'm still a little sick but I'm trying to upload as much as I can till I get to the 50th chapter! (Short chapter sorry)
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Jungkook's POV

After training and going to school and training and going to school over and over again I've realized something.

When I wake up and get dressed I think of jimin hyung. I think of how stylish he is and how he is very delicate.

Then when I go to make breakfast I think of Jin hyung. Jin is always making sure I eat and making sure I'm healthy.

When I walk to school I think of hobi hyung. I have to pass a elementary school to get to my high school, so when I hear those laughs and joy I think of him.

When I get to school and I start to learn I think of joonie hyung. Joonie hyung always told me learning was important so I make sure I learn as much as I can.

When it's around 5-6th hour I get sleepy and think of yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung is always sleepily but it's because he works so hard. So when I get sleepy I think I've worked enough.

Then finally when I go to training I think of Taehyung. Taehyung is full of energy and power so it only makes sense to think of him.

Thought and thought....

Are they my fate?

Will they be the future along with me?

Will mon mon approve or them to hold the rings?

I trust them.

I love them.

I can count on them.

But..

Do they trust me?

Do they love me?

Can they count on me?

I'll have to ask them one day.

•A week later•

After a week of thinking I thought to ask them now. We were on the roof too if our school eating Dino nuggets. "Do you guys trust me?" I asked suddenly. I knew it was random but I didn't know how else to say it or put it. "Yeah of course we trust you" Jin responded. "Do you guys think you could ever count on me?" It was silent for a moment. "Of course, is everything okay jungkook?" I nodded and followed with my last question. "Do you guys love me?" The silence that followed was unbearable. "What's going on jungkook?" Well it was no or never. "Can you answer the question first?" "Yes we do love you jungkook now what's the matter?" I sighed. "Come and follow me" I got up and left to my house completely forgetting about school.

"So long story short I've thought that you 6 would be the best people to bond and- I don't know how to explain it but just wait here I have something to show you."

I went back to my room to get the box when mon mon stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"I think I've found the people to give the rings to."

"Really who?"

Words: 500