I trust you..

A/n: sorry this is late I haven't really been all that well.

Jungkook
I went down my wooden stairs anxiously. My biggest responsibility and secret was gonna be given away. It's okay though because I trust them. It's all about trust. With out trust we don't have anything, no foundation, no respect, no honesty. Trust is a lot of things but also not anything. For some people trust is the bare minimum. For others trust is something so delicate and rare that's it's a high standard. It's doesn't matter which way you fall trust is a given. It's okay, I trust them....

——
"What's that jungkook"

"Something so important to me that I need you to promise me you will protect this with your life"

"Yeah we- of course anything jungkook we trust you..."

——

Well it's a box, not any box but a special box. Not really just the box, but it's what's in the box. It's a glass container that holds something so important to me. It's hold 1 necklace and 6 rings. They aren't any normal rings they are powerful and dangerous. Only the person who holds the necklace, which is me, can tell who is ready for the rings and who isn't. To me when I look at you all I see people who are strong, kind, smart, and hardworking.. someone who's trust worthy. I think if I put these in your hands you will do great with them.

——
"Omg thank you for trusting us jungkook. We really appreciate it. But.."

"But what what's wrong jinnie do you not like it? I can take it back if you-"

"No I love it but how do I use it and when do I use it?"

"Well let's start from the beginning"

——
You see it starts way back when a little girl, she had beautiful green eyes. Her eyes would shine so bright it looked like a gem- a emerald to be exact. Most people didn't mind her green eye how ever her dad did. He dad always thought her mother had a affair with him so seeing her daughter with green eye yet his and her mother were brown made him angry. One night his anger got to the best of him and he stabbed his daughter eye with a sharp dagger. The eye was said to have rolled down the stairs. Her father was soon put in jail and no longer king. Years later the girl was 18 and in the woods looking for fruit when she stepped on something squishy. She looked down to see her own eye looking back. Her scream brought people from the villages up and out of their homes. The eye soon turned into the tree with eyes in the leaves. Witches came to pry to the tree and when they did they were granted whatever they wanted. Other people tried to pry and gain but their greed was never successful. One day a witch wished to protect her large family. By doing so she prayed for one necklace and 6 rings for power and blessings. She was granted that wish but when she passed on she hid the box of jewelry from the greedy people that roamed this earth. Only the truthful and right full people could see the necklace but many people have never found the rings. Without the other they were useless. When together they were magical. To use them all you have to do is find your family. In this case my family is you guys. I brought them to you because you are my family. Family is people you trust and I trust you. After finding such a family you need to form a heart while standing. After you all need to hold hands. Then you must say this "to the person I hold hands with I deeply love and care for you. I love you. I need you. I lose part of me when you go. I will die with you. I will ride with you. It's me and us forever. Forever. Forever. And forever." You will see your hands glow white when done right. The glowing will disappear after a moment but the powers will stay. The power is yours and yours to keep.

——

"So what is the power jungkook?"

To be honest I never got that far. I should ask mon mon

"I don't know hobi hyung. I could ask my friend mon mon"

"Who's that?"

"It's me"

Suddenly mon mom came from behind me.

"So what's the power mon mon?"

She sighed

"That's the thing no one has been able to find out"

"Well don't worry because we got this now come on let's get into a heart!"

Taehyung was always to ready to face anything. I don't know how he does it.

"Like right now?"

"Yup it's now or never jungkook come on!"

I could resist Taehyung and his puppy eyes.

Me and the group formed and heart and held each other's hands and started to speak.

"to the person I hold hands with I deeply love and care for you. I love you. I need you. I lose part of me when you go. I will die with you. I will ride with you. It's me and us forever. Forever. Forever. And forever."

We looked up and at our hands but nothing happened. Our hands didn't glow or nothing. It felt terrible. I thought we loved each other.

"Wait look at jins hands they- omg they are glowing we did it!"

Jimin was right his hands were glowing but ours weren't

"How come the rest of ours isn't glowing?"

Then mon mon got up and took the box

"That's because you silly guys did put the rings and necklace on only seokjin did"

Ohhhhhhhhhh

We put the rings on and made our way back into the heart like form.

It was shocking to see our hands glow bright white.

"Wow, we'll what do we do now?"

"Explore your world"

Words: 1000