Home•edited•

(A/N: welcome to chapter 8❤️)

TAEHYUNG POV
As jungkook was giving me directions to were his house was, I could see the hyungs burning with jealousy.

We kept walking for 5 minutes until jungkook said
"Ok we are here, can you put my down now?"

I put jungkook down. As I was putting him down I could see we were in front of a forest. To be honest it gave me the goosebumps.

"Jungkook love, we're is your house?"

Jin said. Honestly I wonder the same because if he lives in the trees that's okay to but I prefer a modern human not Tarzan.

" Follow me and I will show you" jungkook said

skipping down zigzag forest. As we kept walking we can along a huge house
" welcome to my home" jungkook said.

( like this but more hidden)"jungkook this is the same size of jins ego- Jin literally looks in the mirror everyday and says 'they could never' " I said

"jungkook this is the same size of jins ego- Jin literally looks in the mirror everyday and says 'they could never' " I said.

The members nodded in agreement. While Jungkook laughed he opened the door for us and we saw the inside of the home, it was amazing, to say the lest.

" so let's talk about our self" 

namjoon said

That was always rule one if you wanted to know about your target.

" let's sit in the living room first" jungkooksaid skipping away.

" hold on jungkook you have to tell us were to go!"
Jimin said.

He was right did mans really forget this place was huge?

" Oh right s-sorry"
jungkook said

jimin POV

Jungkook started to walk away we could lose him in this house so I had to say something.

" hold on jungkook you have to tell us we're to go!"
I said loud enough hopefully he hears me.

" Oh right s-sorry" jungkook said. I was going to say something but he took my hand and we walked into the living room with the members following.

Author POV
They're now in the living room and I must say it looks very comfortable. Now jungkook himself hardly ever goes to this house his man house is house #1 because it was his first house his dad gave him so it meant a lot.