"We want answers about jungkook"

A/n: sorry for my little breakdown on my last chapter. If you read it you could tell I've be thing a lot and what I think is the best is to take a break. Not like my vacation break more like until my sanity gets back to 100%.

Not proof read 🙃
Jungkook POV

"To see who you really are Jeon Jungkook"

She said before she opened the wooden door. The door makes a loud squeaky noise giving a chill along with the cold air that left the tree house.

"Do people ever visit here"

I asked while viewing the dust that covered the floor.

"Not all the time anymore but some times. See look the rings they're still intact"

I look over to where she was pointing and it was 6 rings and one necklace that she didn't mention.
(Wish I could show you but I just can't find any good photos)

The necklace looked so magical and the rings looked just a magical. What caught my eye though was the gem inside the necklace, it was white and was in the shape of a diamond; inside of the diamond was a gemstone that the rings had.

( a better description. The necklace had a normal sliver chain line but what was at the bottom was a box like thing but it was turned to the side to look like a diamond. The middle of it had a stone kinda like the one Thor had but much shiner and in a very dark white (not black just dark white) ( also not grey lmao) the box was made of tree twigs not diamond. Btw the diamond is like the size of your thumb kinda.)

After looking at the necklace my head turned to the rings. The diamond was sharp and was long kinda like a sphere.

(You know what I just finna draw this shit out)

(The necklace

(The rings)