Jungkook's mom love story

A/n: how are you guys doing today put in the chat a 💜 if you're doing good or happy and put a 🖤 if you're feeling bad or sad then put a 💛 if you're just °-° you know
—————
A/n story telling jungkook's parents story
———-
Jungkook's parents don't take anything from anyone. If they don't like you or have bad blood with you; you might as well hide in America. They know everything about everyone. They aren't really lovey with each other so people don't really think their together. But if you want to know I can show you their love story...

( y'all better be thankful I had to do some unwanted math😀)

It all started 18 years ago. Kim Jennie was just 16 and jeon Mark (mark from got7) was 17.
                   (About Jennie)
Jennie was the typical nerd. She always has her hair in 2 French braids and has glasses that were to big for her face. She didn't know how to stick up for her self and she was kinda just in the background of things. We all wonder what was the thing that changed 16 year old nerd Jennie to 34 year old mafia Jennie and I'll tell you it's...... nothing. She didn't change at all she was also playing a role just like her son (Jungkook)
Jennie has been someone you don't want to mess with from the start she just didn't show it.
For generations her family has been doing mafia business and taking care of stuff like bloody fights to manhandling demons.

Jennie loved the power she held but she didn't like hiding it so one day she thought she has had enough and let the school that out her down fall and beg on their knees.

—————2002 or 18 years ago———

Jennie POV

I was so tired of school and mainly I think it was just the students the work was so easy. I was relieved to know that today was a half a day; less students is what that means. Or what I thought.

The schools bully ended up telling the whole school that he was going to make me into a pancake. Really I would enjoy to see him try.

With this information I thought to use it to my advantage so in the morning I told my mom.

Jennie: mom today at school I wish for you to allow me to use such powers I was given.

Mom: what do you wish?

Jennie: to use my strength and fight

Mom: now why do you wish to use these 'powers'

Jennie: today at school my bully said he would make me into a pancake

Mom: wow. I want you to go to that school beat him up and leave nothing else. After I'm moving you

Jennie: yes mama

Mom: now go on and beat that bit*h up

Jennie: ok

————————at school——————
I walked into school and went to the cafeteria. It was quiet I enjoyed that; to quite though. I turned around just for eggs to be spilled on me and thrown at me.

Ok that was my q to go and beat someone up.

I went up to the supplier of this egg mess and took them by the shirt and threw them across the table.
I then went up to the most annoying human to exist ( random name-idk)

They always pulled on my hair so I thought to pull their thought out. For real I have this power where I can erase thoughts.
So I did obviously 🙄