School is back baby!

A/n: I wrote this at like 00:40 so don't expect anything good 😭

Homework so short chap☹️
Jungkook's POV

As the usual I heard the loud alarm clock. Waking me up instantly with a heart attack, I make my way to my clothes. After getting my clothes I take a shower and the usual. I listen to Tyler, the creator while I get dressed in my uniform and eat my breakfast. Before I leave the house I let my dog and walk out.

On the way to school I realized it's only 6:30 and school starts at 7:50.... I was pretty upset but then I thought about squid game. 'Oh I can watch eps 2' I thought in my head as I sat down on a bench by the school. After it hit 7, more kids started to come to school and 6 of them happend to be my hyungs!

"Hyungs!"

I waved happily as I saw them turn my way. Soon 6 people were running towards me and group hugging me.

"Hi hyungs!!"

They looked at me and made sure I was real.

"Omg we miss you so much don't leave like that again!"

"Okay hyung I promise!"

I heard them sigh underneath their breath, I guess I stressed them out hehe my bad.

After that we went to the lunch room to eat breakfast. The breakfast was way better when I was cooking now it kinda just.. it just stale now.

'What the fuck did they do to this food!? Why it taste like staleness I mean did they just grab the word stale,unloved and crazy dream smp fans to this and call it a day? Cuz damn!'

Is what I wanted to say but I ended up saying is

"It was better when I was in charge"

My hyungs nodded in agreement.

"Yeah a lot has changed since you lefts like the teachers are so sad and the students are sad to"

Yoongi said while poking at his hard rice-wait how do you make rice hard?! Wth is up?!

"Well I can make it all better I've only been gone for about 2-3 weeks sooooo let's see what I can fix!"

They also nodded but so Jin ended up spitting his food out and throwing it away.

"First can you fix this food cuz oml"

I laughed
"yeah I should do that first"

I made my way to my first period but it soon ended as the teacher said she didn't feel like teaching. It was interesting but nonetheless I went to the Library where my hyungs most of the time are at.

"Hi hyungs!"
I said but it must have scared them since they shut their books and laptops faster than I could say 'one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish,'

"Is everything okay hyungs?"

I asked but they just nodded. As I went to sit next to jimin in the corner of my eye I saw-

Words: 500