|6| "Idiots bullies''

~From Taehyung's perspective~

    "No Yoongi. You have to be here at twelve o'clock! I don't care if you want to sleep" I say on the phone and then get out of bed.

   "But it's Saturday! I want to sleep all day!" I hear my friend and I smile.

   "If you could, you would sleep all the time!" I comment and laugh slowly. "But we have to finish editing Mr. Bogum's photos", I say later and hear from the other end of the thread how Yoongi inhales frustratedly.

   "I know I know. I'll be there. Now close the call. I still want to get some sleep." Yoongi says and I roll my eyes.

   "Ok... Go to sleep sleeping beauty'' I'm kidding and then the call ends—my friend probably got annoyed.

   I would also like to relax today too, but we must finish editing the required photos. I wouldn't want to lose this order. Lots of money is at stake.

   I'm glad I was able to start a small business with Yoongi. Photography has always been my passion, and the fact that I make money from it is a kind of relief.

   My thoughts are set aside by the buzzing of the phone.

J:
"It's weekend bitchhhhh!!!!"

    I smile when I read the message. He seems in a good mood.

You:
"Why are u so excited?:))"

J:
"I didn't know it was a sin to be excited😒"

You:
"It's not like that..  idk... Did you always seem sad I think?😂"

J:
"Well... Today I don't have school, so that why I'm happy🙃"

You:
"School really annoys you, doesn't it?😂"

J:
"Not the school, but the idiots in it🤷"

You:
"Wdym 🤧"

J:
"I mean ... they're just typical idiots. Just bullies, nothing interesting👀"

    Is he being harassed?

You:
"Are they harassing you?"

J:
''Nea ... I'm out of their sight. I'm too cool hehe😎"

   I don't know why I feel somehow relief.

You:
"I have a idea! Let's exchange photos! I want to see u:)"

J:
"Maybe another time. I have to go! Bye!"

You:
"What? J!!!!"
    Seen 10:42 am

You:
"Pfff... talk with you later 🤧"
Seen 10:43 am

   Did I say something wrong? Why do I always feel like he hiding something?

___________

   Short chapter but i think it's ok:)

~principal account: DenisaCarla16 ~