|30| "Dumb and dumber"

~From Taehyung's perspective~

     "Taehyung, please let me explain! I tried to tell you!" Jungkook says and I laugh a little.

     "You had fun right? Gosh, I can't believe it! I wrote to J a lot of the things! I even told him that I like you for God sakes!" I yell at him and I notice how his eyes become glossy instantly.

    I try my best to not apologize to him.
    Because I can't get over this.

    He fooled me.
    He made fun of me.
    He played with my feelings.

      "I... I wasn't." he whispers then looks at the floor.

      "Probably you was full of yourself when I wrote that I have crush on you. Maybe you told to yourself 'Why can't I make a little fun of this idiot?', right?" I ask him, trying not to yell again.

     "No... I really tried to reveal my identity. I gave you a lot of hints." he reply in a tiny voice, and if we wouldn't be in this situation, for sure I was finding this cute as fuck.

     But now it's not cute at all. Now it's just annoying.

      "Hints? What hints Jungkook?"

      "I when told you today something easy to figure out! I wrote the restaurant's name!" he raise his voice too, and I think it's the first  time when I see him like this.

      Yeah, he wrote this. But how I could understood? I'm not a magician.

      "Well, maybe not all of the people are born with such a brilliant mind, Jungkook! Maybe you could just told me face to face!"

     "I... I was planned to. The next week. When we was about to have three months of texts." he lower his tone again, then wipes away a few tears.

      I clench my punch. I can't be so weak. I can't let this event to slide.

    "You played with my feelings." I tell him in a platonic and weak voice, then glance at him.

   He seems even more scared.

     "No, I wasn't!, I—"

     "You what? You knew from the very beginning who I am. You knew who I like! You knew everything, but you pretend to be blind! I trusted you! I fucking trusted you, Jungkook!" I cut his reply, then I feel my eyes glossy.

    I can't cry. I can't let him to see how weak I'm in my turn too.

     But I feel like crap.

     I trusted him. But he broken that trust.

     I feel embarrassed.
     Angry.
     Sad.
     Exhausted.

     And I want to be alone right now.

     So I look at him once, then I return to my feet's.

     "Where are you going?" I hear his question, and I fight with myself not to hug him, because his voice sounds as broken as mine.

     "Leave me alone. I don't want to hear anything about you from now on. You can live with you own lies and find another guy to make fun of." I manage to say without stuttering, without caring if I was to harsh with him or not.

     Because he was too.