|49| "Talking under the stars"

Sorry for this bad chapter and for the mistakes in advance. It's pretty late here and I'm kinda tired, but I really wanted to update ❤️

___________

~From Jungkook's perspective~

     "You remember when you gave me the first message?" I ask Taehyung and he smiles instantly.

     "I was drank as fuck back then. When I saw that 'I will kidnapped and punish you, baby boy.' I knew I had more drinks than I could handle." he reply in an amused tone, and I giggle a little.

      "I called you a pedophile. We really started our relationship in an uncommon way." I say and he nod.

      "That's why our relationship is so special." he tells me then kiss my cheeks.

     His smile disappear in a few seconds, then he looks again at the sky.

     We was on a date all the day. In two day I will be gone at New York, and even if Taehyung tried to be as happy as he can, I know he isn't. I'm not happy as well because I have to leave him. What if that Bogum hyung try to take advantage fro the fact I'm not here?

     But that camp it's really a big step for my career— if I want to do something with art. I don't know yet.

     "Taehyung... I will call you every day and we can talk on videochat as well." I assure him and he sigh.

    "I know bun, it's just... I can't feel your sweet scent after the screen. I can't hug you in real life too. I can't kiss you. And this thought is really bothering me." he says and I close my eyes.

    I can't fucking cry. Not now at least. I know for sure I will cry at the airport anyway.

      "Love... Even if we can't be so close a month, ours hearts will be together in each and every second. Believe me, this month will  go very fast." I say and I search for his hand.

    After I found his left hand, I take it in mine and hide both of them in my pocket.

    It's really dark and we are looking at the stars. I always wanted to do this thing with the person I love the most.

      "Yeah, you have right bun. But you have to call me every day. And to answer to my calls as fast as you can!" he demand and I giggle.

     "Yes sir."

     "You can't be very near to any guy, and if a idiot try to flirt with you, call me and I will like that bitch." he jokes and I giggle again.

    "You can't at the date with Bogum hyung too. Or else, I will go out with some random guy from the camp as well." I warn him and he nods.

     "I will not go at any 'dates' with Bogum hyung. But you have to be careful to. I can't tell what type of guys are in that camp." he mumbles and I roll my eyes.

      "I saw some pictures with my roommates." I say and he seems interested.

     "You have to stay in the same dorm with more than a guy?" he asks in a serious tone, and I facepalm for my stupidity.