|26| "(Not so) inocent"

Question: Top tae or Kookie? Ofc Tae hehe:)

_________

   ~From Taehyung's perspective~

     "Taehyung, you can't fool me. I'm your brother." Jin hyung tells and I roll my eyes.

     "Fine! Maybe I like Jungkook a little, you are happy now?" I ask him, and the stupid head just raise his left eyebrow superior.

    Ever since I came out with Jungkook, he's been asking me questions. It's fucking annoying.

      "How is he?"

      "Well, he is beautiful, nice, cute, funny, smart. He is all the things which you aren't." I reply and struggle, then my brother slap my forehead.

      "I mean... He talked with you?"

    I glance at him.

      "Of course he talked with me. What did you expected? To hangout without talking?"

      "Look, Jungkook it's just... He prefers to be alone, that's why I was a little surprised when Namjoon told me how happy was Jungkook when he arrived home." I hear him and I smile instantly.

     "He was happy you said? I mean... he was with me, so I understand him." I tell in a cocky tone and Jin rolls his eyes.

     "You are my brother, but I know you don't look for serious relationships or something. But if you make Jungkook to loves you, please don't hurt him Tae. That poor boy really suffered to much until now. I don't want to see him hurt again."

     I don't know what to say. I can't understand a thing, but before I can ask something, Jin leaves my room.

    I sigh. What he means with "That poor boy really suffered to much until now"?

     He knows something about Jungkook for sure. Something that I don't know, but damn it! I want to know!

     I don't want to make that bunny to suffer. I want to make him to like me. Because I really like him.

     I love his puffy cheeks.
     I love his sparkle eyes.
     I love his bunny teeth's.
     I love everything about him.

      I figured out awhile ago that he tries to hide. To hide from himself.

     But I can't understand why.

      I take my phone from the table, and I see some new messages. One from J and others from the Instagram group chat.

J:
"Being alive it's sucks dude 🤚"

     I frown subtle, without knowing what happened with him. Even if I didn't saw him once, or even if I barely know something about him, I really like him.

     But just in a friendly way.
     Not how I like Jungkook.

You:
"What happened kid?🤧"