|12| "A first impressions"

~From Taehyung's perspective~

     "So, how old are you?" I ask Jungkook, and I smile at him.

    The boy looks at the floor, and is visibly agitated. I don't understand why.

    My parents talk to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung in the living room, and I stayed with Jungkook at the table in the kitchen.

    "I'm eighteen." the brown-haired boy answers in a low voice, and I can tell his voice is nice.

    While we all was eating, he did not speak at all. Now that I've heard him, I can tell his voice is warm.

     "So you're still in highschool?" I question him and he nod in approval.

    "You ... you're not in high school?" he asks me, and I chuckling, not understanding why he seems so stressed.

     "I am twenty-one years old. Why, I look younger, right?" I joke and notice that he rolls his eyes.

    ''Do I understand that you are very... modest?" he asks in a more confident tone, and I laugh.

    "What can I say? I have been blessed with far too much beauty." I say and hear him giggle.

    He has teeth like a bunny, which makes him smile extremely cute.

    "You're exactly the same in real life." he says, and I don't understand what he means.

    "What do you mean?"

    As soon as he hears me, he stares at me, and starts laughing force.

    "I mean... I just... You know, I just asked myself if you are still so modest on messages too!" he stutters and then looks at the table.

     "I'm much more ... modest in messages." I reply and I can swear that the boy in front of me whispers a "I know", but I probably heard wrong.

    "Where ... where's the bathroom?" he asks and gets up from his chair.

     "At the end of the hall, the first room on the right."I say and Jungkook leaves panicked, and I look at him confused.

    I don't understand why he behaves so weird, but he's cute.

     I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and after I take it out I see on its screen "J".

J:
"Hi! What are you doing?"

You:
"Wow, the only J gave me a message again :) You can't live without me anymore, right?🤧❤️"

J:
"*I roll my eyes in slow motion🙄"

You:
"Anyway, I'm bored, u?"

J:
"I'm pretty bored too. Your guest's are still at your house?

You:
"Yep🙃"

J:
"And what do they look like?"

Yoy:
"I don't understand why u ask me this question, but my boyfriend's brother is nice"

J:
"What about his friend? You said he was coming to your house with a friend"

    I don't understand why he seems so interested all of a sudden, but I don't mind.

You:
"It's cute but pretty weird😪"

    Two minutes pass and then I get another message from him.

J:
''Talk to you later. I have some work."

You:
"Ok?"
      Seen 13:25pm

     Why does it disappear so fast every time?

__________

     Another chapter because I wanted to post here:))) I wait for you comments and please, don't be a silent reader🤧👀

                Jungkook was something like, "I'm only leaving if Taehyung goes too😂❤️