|25| "Instagram account and not-a-date-hangout"

Question: why u love the most at Taekook?💜
___________

      ~From Jungkook's perspective~

      "It's not a date! It's just a friendly hang out." I repeat again trying to cover my red cheeks, but Namjoon hyung just rolls his eyes.

     "That's why you are looking in the mirror since you arrived home?" he asks me and I glance at him.

      "I find that I look even uglier than usual." I whisper and he gets serious right away.

     "Jeon Jungkook, you can be everything you want, but not ugly. Do you hear me?"

    I nod and sigh. The lack of confidence in myself it's really sucks. 

      "Yeah, sure." I manage to tell, even if i don't believe this.

      "You told him? About the fact that you are that J?" he takes another word, and I'm really glad.

      "Not yet, but I want to do this, next week. I'm scared though." I recognize and he raise his left eyebrow.

      "And why is that?"

      "What if he will be angry or maybe disgusted?" I ask him, and he giggle.

     "Jungkook, nobody can be disgusted by you. And Taehyung may be angry of you at the begging, but nobody can be mad of you longer than a few minutes." he jokes and ruffle my hair.

    I manage not to swear. Damn it, my hair! Now I look like a dog!

    The doorbell it's ringing and my hands start to be sweaty. It's the first time when I will see him face to face, after he wrote that he has a crush on me. I try not to pass out.

     I don't... like him, but the thought of being liked by someone, it's new for me. That's why I kinda freaked out.

     I run my hand through my hair quickly, and take a deep breath.

     "You love to making your boyfriend to wait, right?" I hear Namjoon hyung and my cheeks start to warms up again.

    "He's not my boyfriend!" I answer as fast as I can and he chuckles.

     "Not yet." he reply and walks past me, then opens the door.

      "Hi Namjoon hyung!" I hear Taehyung's deep voice and my stomach starts to dance salsa or something like this.

     "Hello there Taehyung! What are you doing? But more important, what my lover does?" Namjoon asks and the other one giggle.

      "When I left he was fought with Yeontan because he made pee on his shoes." Taehyung answers and I giggle.

     I think both of them hears me, because they are looking at me. Tae has a weird smile on his face, and I can bet I look like a real tomato.

     "Hi!" I greet then approached to them.

     "Jungkook, you look as beautiful as always. You are ready to go?" he asks while I try not to look in his eyes.

       "If this is not a date, then Jin can be a top!" Namjoon hyung intervenes and then laughs.

     I fucking hate you so much sometimes, Namjoon hyung.