|8| "Mr. Mystery"

~From Taehyung's perspective~

    "Now, please smile... but just a little" I tell the boy in front of me, and I immediately take another picture.

    "And we're done!" I continue and after I smile at the model.

   "The pictures will be completed in three days maximum" Yoongi also intervenes, coming closer to us.

   "Ok, then I will leave. Goodbye guys!" Minho says and after his bodyguards come closer to accompany him.

   "Finally! Well deserved break!" I hear Yoongi, and I roll my eyes.

    "You only had one sitting today, while I had four", I reply and then I sit down on the couch.

     "It was the hardest! Do you know how annoying Jisoo can be?" my friend says, and I just giggle a little.

   I take my phone off the table, and I'm pleasantly surprised to notice that I received a new message from that "J".

   I don't know why, but I like talking to him.

    J:
"Good morning!"
07:43am

You:
"I can't believe that you write first 🤧Now, it's really a good morning 👀"
09:33am

   "Who are you talking to? Who is the unlucky girl?" Yoongi says, and I just look  at him bored.

   "First of all, that girl will be the luckiest! Secondly, he's a boy", I answer and look over the phone.

   "Oh, you changed side? I'm proud. Jin will be happy to hear" says my friend, and I roll my eyes again.

    "I'm bisexual, dickhead" I whisper but I don't think he hears me.

J:
"Haha, then I will not write to you in the future again😒"

You:
"No! Please, don't be angry🥰I was just joking. Anyway, what are u doing?🤧"

J:
"I try to survive, u?"

You:
"I'm in my studio. Wdym with "i try to survive?👀"

J:
"I'm in math class☠️ Wdym with "I'm in my studio"?

You:
"I'm a photographer 🙃"

J:
"Really? It's pretty cool i guess"

You:
"I can offer you a free meeting. I'm sure you have an enviable face and body😜"

J:
"Don't be so sure:) And the teacher saw me typing, talk with u later"

You:
"Ok, i will wait your message 🥰"
Seen 09:47am

     Why do I feel that no teacher saw him, but that my message bothered him?

    It's so mysterious, but damn it, if i don't find out more about him.

___________________

      Hello:) What's up?:) I didn't post here lately 😶 I wait for your opinion 🥰

   ~principal account: DenisaCarla16 ~

True lol🤧👀