|45| "Two can play the same game"

10k! Thank you so much angels!

________

       ~From Jungkook's perspective~

     "I mean... I understand Taehyung too." Jimin mumbles and I raise my left eyebrow.

     "What do you mean?" I ask while Hoseok takes a sip from his drink.

     "Try to see from his point of view, Jungkook. Jackson it's literally a whole damn snack, so maybe Taehyung felt insecure." he reply and I sigh.

    "But he doesn't have any reasons, Jimin. I love him, not Jackson. Is like he don't has any trust in me or in my love." I say and Hoseok rolls his eyes.

    "You would feel fine if another sexy guy will be such a close friend to Taehyung? You wouldn't have feel somehow insecure if he hanging with him, and even didn't replied to your calls?" Hoseok intervenes and I glance at him.

     "I probably not." I whisper and both of them share a look.

     "Then you can understand why Taehyung reacted like that." Jimin says and I look at my drink.

     Maybe both of them are right. If I was in Taehyung's place, I probably would reacted the same.

     "What I can do then? He is probably mad on me right now." I say and Hoseok starts to giggle.

      "You can talk with him? You know... How normal people usually do when they argue?" Jimin suggests in a sarcastic voice, and I take my phone out from my pocket.

You:
"We can talk, please?🥺"

      I wait a few seconds, then he reply. Ok, even now I can't understand how he manage to stay on the phone all day.

My stupid alien👽❤️:
"About what?"

     Auch, without any emoji. He must to be really angry.

You:
"About what happened yesterday 🤧"

My stupid alien👽❤️:
"What happened yesterday?"

     I roll my eyes, then take a sip from my banana milk.

You:
"When we kinda argued because of Jackson. I want to fix this little fight Tae:("

My stupid alien👽❤️:
"U wanted to go:/"

You:
"Because I don't like to argue, especially with u💜"

  Type...

My stupid alien👽❤️:
"I'm sorry. I overreacted, but I can't help bun
;( I love u too much🥺💜"

     I smile instantly then I see Jimin's confused look.

You:
"I'm sorry too. I had to see from your point of view. I would not feel well, if u was about to hangout with another guy, and don't pick up to my calls 💜"

My stupid alien 👽❤️:
"U can still go out with Jackson, but at least be sure that Hoseok and Jimin go with u too❤️Can u promise me this?"