|17| "Chemistry partner and two months of texts"

~From Jungkook's perspective~

     "For the final grade, you have to make a team with someone in the class." says the chemistry teacher, and I swear mentally.

    I raised my hand and he sees me.

      "We can't do this alone?" I ask with a tiny hope in my voice.

      "No Jeon. It's a team work. You have to find a partner." he responds quickly, and I nod slowly.

      I look around and notice how most are already starting to group in pairs. At least I'm glad Soobin and his friends skipped this course, otherwise he would have laughed at me again. He would have said something like "Oh, Jungkookie has no one to team up with? How sad!"

       "Hi!" I hear on the left, then I turn around and face a boy the same height as me.

     I know him. It's Park Jimin. We have just chemistry and biology together, but we didn't spoke each other before.

      "Hi?" I say more like a question and I mentally slap myself.

      "I'm Park Jimin." he reply and smiles.

    Yeah, I know who you are.

       "I'm Jeon Jungkook." I reply at my turn, and try to smile a little.

     Good point to say that I try. It's more like a allergic face.

     "I thought we could team up together? You know, for the final grade?"

    I blink a few times. To say that I'm surprised it's a misunderstanding. Park Jimin it's pretty popular in highschool, and he wants to make team with me? With the one of the weirdest guy in this school?

     ''You... You want to make team with me?" I ask again, and he laugh a little.

      "It's something so hard to believe?"

    The bell is ringing, probably the break it's over.

      "Well, kinda." I answer in a tiny voice— I hate myself so fucking much sometimes— and I remain silent when he ruffle my hair.

      "Well Jeon Jungkook, for me it's not so hard to believe. Anyway, you want?"

    I look in his eyes, and I don't know what to say. He is make some fun of me? Or maybe he want to escape from work? 

    I still need a partner though.

     "Sure." I reply simple, and he give me another smile— he really have a beautiful smile.

      "Okay, then we'll talk more the next chemistry's hour and fix everything."

     "Ok. Now I have to go. See you later."

     "See you later Jungkook!"

    I leave the classroom and sigh when I see Soobin and his friends coming. I hear a notification from my phone, and take him out from my pocket.

T:
"Is your name Google? Because u have everything I've been searching for✋"

    I smile a little, and roll my eyes. He really it's not a busy guy.

You:
"Good morning to you:) Another stupid line from Internet?😪"

T:
"It's not stupid! I have some better ones. Like this one: Did you license get suspended for driving me crazy?😌"