I34I "I will take care of you"

Long chapter ahead/angsty

    ~From Taehyung's perspective~

      "Please, look at me bun." I whisper when he breaks the hug. 

     I can't understand why I was so fucking stupid. I can't believe I could be so dramatic!

        "You... You are here?" he asks me then glance at me, with his teary doll-eyes. 

        "I'm here bunny. I'm here to talk with you." I reply and he seems even more confused. 

       "Talk?"

     His voice is uncertain and I foresee that he will burst into a loud cry from moment to moment. If that happens, I'll definitely cry too. 

      "Yeah, I want to talk with you. Can I come in?" I ask him and he takes a step aside, letting me to come inside. 

     He then closes the door lightly and starts playing with his fingers. I realize how agitated he is. And so am I. But in addition to the agitation, the guilt is greater.

       "You... you can take a seat on the sofa." he tells me and I smile a little, then I follow his advice. 

    He does the same and sits a meter away from me, swallowing hard. 

    I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I have to tell him all the things I wanted even from this morning.

      "Jungkook, please forgive me. I exaggerated a lot more than I should have." I start and he becomes attentive immediately. "I shouldn't have left without giving you a chance to explain. At that moment I could no longer think clearly." I continue and I notice how some tears are already falling on the works.

   "No hyung. It wasn't your fault at all! It was mine! I shouldn't hide something like this to you, but I... I was just scared." he tells me in a broken voice, and I feel like my heart aching.

   I hate to see him crying. And in this moment he cry because of me. God, why I had to be so damn stupid?

    "Not Kookie. You gave me a lot of clues about J, but I just couldn't understand them." I say and then I wipe away his tears with my thumb. 

     "You... You are not upset on me anymore?" he manage to asks me, while his voice become more hoarse because of the crying. 

    I smile weakly and then take his left hand between mine. The difference is visible, and I swear his hands are as cute as a baby's. He seems surprised by my gesture, and then I notice how he looks down at the floor and blushes. Sometimes it's so cute that I'd like to put it in my pocket and protect it from any harm.

     "Jungkook, the truth is, I've never been mad at you. I was just angry at the time. I felt like the last fool, but that was because of my stupidity. From the day we argued, I only thought of you bun. At your eyes that shine through the greatest darkness, to your cheeks and cute nose, to your sweet and warm voice, to your bunny smile." I tell him and and he gets even redder, and I giggle subtly. 

      "I... thought about you as well." he whisper and I smile instantly, 

      "So... you forgave me?" I ask and feel my hands become more and more sweaty.