|14| "A cute bunny and pizza slices"

~From Taehyung's perspective~

    "Get up, lazy head!" Jin hyung yells at me, and i just roll my eyes

    "I can't watch a fucking movie without your annoying ass?" I ask, and when I see his furios glance, I get up.

     "Namjoon will be here in five minutes!" he answered and it lifts my T-shirt off the couch to take it on me.

     "Do you have another date with him?" I ask and he nods.

     "Yeah, since it's Sunday he has a free day, and we want to go at a restaurant. Oh yeah, i forgot, Jungkook will be here too."

     "He will come with you and Namjoon too? You don't think it's going to be the third wheel?''

     "He will stay with you of course! Namjoon says that he is kind of introvert boy, and needs some friend's."

    I look at him and I wanted to ask him another question, but the doorbell rings. Jin hyung open the door and then I see Namjoon hyung and Jungkook.

    Jungkook has an oversized black hoodie, which make him even cuter than he already is.

    "Well, we go now. We will be back in two or three hours." Jin hyung tell me, and Namjoon smiles.

     The couple leaves and then I watch how Jungkook stare restlessly on the floor.

     "Well, my parents are out but i have some pizza left in the fridge. Do you want?" I broke the silence, and he sit down on sofa.

     "Yeah... Sure." he answers in a tiny voice— which i found it cute as well.

    I smile and show him my square smile, then head to the kitchen.

   I take the plate of the remaining pizza slices out of the fridge and I take my phone out of my pocket.

You:
"Guess who it's here🤧"

J:
"Idk, Dicaprio?👀"

     Well, this was fast.

You:
"I smell something called irony. It's came from you i think 😪"

J:
"Weird, because I smell something called stupidity. It's came from you, and i know this:)''

You:
"Rude as alwayssss✋"

J:
"I was just joking. Who it's there anyway?"

You:
"U remember that friend of my brother's boyfriend?"

J:
"The weird guy?"

You:
"I already told u that he is weird in a good way, and yeah, that guy. My brother and his friend are on a date, and he came to spend time with me:))"

J:
"How is he?''

You:
"Well, he is freaking cute🥰"

Typing...
Typing...

J:
''And it's not kinda uncivilized to talk/text with me, and not to talk with him?🤦"

     He is right.

You:
"Yeah, u are right. I will text u after he go! Goodbye J👀❤️"