|50| "Our happy ending"

Finale   

___

Yeah, so u need to know, this is my first attempt to write smut:) Please don't throw a lot of tomatoes in me after reading it:)

     I wrote this chapter at 1-2am in the morning, and I was really tired so yeah:) Kinda a long chapter^^❤️

     Warning ⚠️<<mature content/even if it's not so explicitly>>

_____

~From Taehyung's perspective~

Sleepy cat 🖕:
"I'm so sorry for u, alien:) Jungkook will be at New York with a bunch of hot g(a)ys for a whole damn month:)"

    I roll my eyes, trying not to swear.

You:
"Go and eat some Jimboty, and leave me alone👀🖕"

Sleepy cat 🖕:
"I have time for this hehe:) But now it's more important to annoy u👁️👁️"

   Yeah, this is how my best friend loves me.

You:
"Maybe I will tell Jimin that funny story when u tried to kiss a girl;)"

Sleepy cat 🖕:
"And for some reasons, I have to go now! Bye!"
Seen 21:23pm

   Yeah, I thought so.

   I close my phone then I sigh. Tomorrow my bunny will go in that damn New York.

   Just a few hours and we will be miles away from each other.

    "Taehyung! Please come here!" I hear Jungkook's scream, then I get up from the sofa.

    I didn't want to help him with his package. Why? Well... I didn't want to cry from today. I will have time for this tomorrow. So I lied to him. I told I am too lazy helping him.

    I climb the stairs and smile subtly when I see the pictures of him on the walls for the thousandth time. Pictures of him when he was much younger.

    I open the door and when I see Jungkook facing the floor and sitting on the bed somewhat ashamed, I don't understand what's going on. I close the door and then sit down next to him.

    "Something happened, bun?" I ask him and he just bites his lower lip.

    He seems really tense and I don't know what's going on.

    "Tae... I... I'm ready." he reply and I raise my left eyebrow.

    He is ready?

    "Oh... You finished your package?"

     He glance at me and rolls his eyes afterwards.

      "Sometimes I wonder is you are really stupid, or you just pretend." he says and I smile a little.

     "I would love to pretend, but this is me unfortunately. Anyway, you are ready for what?"