|35| "First date and wifey material"

~From Jungkook's perspective~

      "You look so much better!" Hoseok tells me, and I smile.

       "I feel better." I reply and Jimin ruffles my hair.

      "We already know that Taehyung helped you get better." Jimin replied, and I looked away.

    I don't want to blush again when I hear his name. They will tease me far too much.

     "Even now you haven't told us what happened to you in the last few days. You were sick?" Hoseok asks me and I approve slowly.

    I don't like to lie to him, but I can't tell about what really happened. Not yet at least.

    I want to realize first what Taehyung and I are.  I know for sure that we are no longer just friends. Not after yesterday, when I told him what I had kept hidden for years. Not after I let my soul get lost again in the dark memories I was trying to forget.

     I'm not sorry I told him. I felt a stone rise from my heart. But still I can't lie and say I'm not afraid yet.

   I'm afraid of doing something stupid again and ruining ... what is between the two of us.

     "Jungkook, in what world did you go to?" I hear ​Jimin and then I notice that they both look at me amused.

     "In Taehyung's world." Hoseok replies, and this time he feels his cheeks warm instantly.

     I have no idea how much they both know about Taehyung. I never told them I like him. They are probably just kidding without knowing they are right next to the truth.

    I don't answer anymore and just get up when I hear the bell. This hour I have physical education, which means that I will have to be the "gate" of Soobin again. He loves to hit me with the balls he finds on the field.

     I feel my phone vibrate, and I take it out of my pocket. I smile as soon as I notice a new message from Taehyung.

   Tae💜:
"Are you a magician? It’s the strangest thing, but every time I look at you, everyone else disappears🥺"

     I blush instantly. He starts again with the pick up lines.

You:
"The only trick that I can do it's to close my eyes faster that to open them 😂"

   Tae💜:
"Why u have to ruin my sweet limes every time?👌"

     I roll my eyes then I take a sit on a bench.

You:
"Lines* And I can read this lines on Google as well:)"

Tae 💜:
"But when I told u about them it's even more special;)"

You:
"When u text*"

Tae 💜:
"Please 🙏 Whatever, what are you doing?❤️"

You:
"I wait my death, u?"

Tae 💜:
"Wdym? U re ok?"