|28| "A blind guy"

A boring chapter ahead:)
________________

~From Taehyung's perspective~

      "Jungkook, tell me!" I say and he seems even more nervous.

     I came at his home to explain why I didn't replied him. My phone died yesterday and I wasn't able to reply to him. And today I was a little embarrassed to text him after a few hours.

      So I came here.

      But when I arrived and knocked at his door, I saw him with a lot of tears on his cheeks.  Then I knew.

      I really love him. Why?

     Because, when I saw him like that, I felt how my heart was about to crack and my soul to be broken.

      "I... I just watched a sad movie." he reply and close the door.

    I don't believe him at all.

       "And what's the movie name?" I asks him then I raise a eyebrow.

      He glance at me and smile a little.

       "I know the movie, but I don't know the movie name." he tells in a tiny voice and I smile instantly at his cuteness.

    Gosh, this should be illegal! This cuteness will me one day!

      "Fine, let's tell I believe you. I hope you know that I'm here if you want to talk about something. Ok?"

     He nod hesitant.

     "I'm really fine." he whispers and I can't understand why I feel like he is lying.

     I sigh. I know I can't make him to talk with me about what is bothering him. Not yet at least. But I promise. I will find out soon.

      "I'm sorry because I didn't replied yesterday. My battery died and when it was charged I thought you slept already." I explain and he smiles again.

     I love this smile.

      "I was really scared to be honest. I thought you may think I'm a pervert or something. I mean... My friend it's a pervert, but I'm not." he starts to ramble and I giggle.

    "If I has to be honest too, that "daddy" woke up some questions." I reply and I can see his cheeks redder instantly.

    Or he woke up someone.

     "Yeah, well... Now that we figured out what happened, you want to watch a movie or something until six?" he asks me and I look at my watch.

     "Why just until six? It's already four."

     "My friends will be here soon. We want to hang out." he explain and I manage not to frown.

      "That Jimin?"

    He nod.

       "And Hoseok. He will be here too."

      At least are three. I would love to go with them, but it will be to weird, right?

      "Ok then. Let's watch a movie until the deadline. You have something in your mind?"

     "You heard about 'Call me by your name?"

    I smile brightly. I love this movie.

      "Of course! It's amazing! Let's watch it!"

***

    I look once again at the picture I posted a quarter of an hour ago if I smile when I see comments.