|47| "Stupidity and felling exposed"

~From Jungkook's perspective~

    "Fuck." I mumble to myself, trying to open my eyes.

     Why my head feels like he was hit by a truck?

     I look around and I figured out that I'm in my room.

    But I was at the party.

     Who brought me here? Who changed my clothes as well? I can swear I had another clothes last night. Who—

     Taehyung.

     Fuck! He knows about the party! Wait... He changed my clothes too?

      "Good morning bun. I know you must to have a headache so I brought some painkillers." I hear a deep voice, then I look at the door.

     My boyfriend smiles at me, keeping in his hands some painkillers and a cup of water. He then comes next to me on the bed, and when he kisses my forehead, I feel how the pain leaves me instantly.

     "Thank you." I whisper, taking a pill and some water.

      "Now... You can tell me why you was at Jackson's party?" he asks in a more serious tone, and I look at the blanket.

     "Because he invited me?" I ask in my turn in an amused voice, but he doesn't seems amused.

    "You know very well I don't like Jackson." he tells and I nod.

     Well, I don't like that Bogum hyung too, but you still had a date with him last night.

     "I know, but you wasn't at home, and I wanted to go out." I reply and he sigh.

     "I understand bun, but the next time, you can tell me please?"

       "Yeah." I mumble then I take my phone from the nightstand.

    It's already nine o'clock? Damn it!

    I try to get up, but as soon as I do this, I feel dizzy as fuck. Taehyung catch me before to kiss the ground, then glance at me.

     "Easy love. You have to rest now." he says again in his soft tone, and I close my eyes a few seconds.

     "But I have school. I can't miss the day." I tell him, but he just giggles.

     "You don't go at school today. I called you professor and told him you are not feeling well, so today you can't go. Namjoon it's at the work now, but he said to stay with you until he comes back."

    I frown immediately.

      "I'm not a baby Tae. I can take care of myself." I tell him then sit on the bed again.

     "Well, last night you was kinda a baby." he mumbles amused, and I glance at him.

     What happened last night? What on earth I did again?

     "What do you mean?" I ask and when I see his smirk,I can tell it's not a good thing anyway.

     "You started to beging me while you talked like a baby." he explains and I gulp.

     "What I started to begin you?"

    He scratches his neck, then straighten his voice.

     "To fuck you." he reply then shruggle, while my mouth it's open because of the shock.

    No, no, no! This can't be true! God, please tell me this isn't true!

     I feel my cheeks hotter then ever, and I hide my face under my hands.