|41| "Be my home"

The ship of the year began again! Go and vote our taekook**❤ Jikook it is very close to them:(

______

~From Jungkook's perspective~

    "My parents used to bring me and Jin to this park every Sunday when we were little, Taehyung says, and I try not to scream because he took my left hand into his just a few minutes ago. 

      "And now?" I manage to ask him, then I notice how some people glance at us. 

    They seems disgusted. I feel small right away and look down. They probably look at us like that because we hold hands.

      "We just didn't came anymore. Jin and I grew up, and they became more and more busy with work."I hear Taehyung, but I can't really focus on him.

     "Oh... I understand." I reply in a weak tone, then the boy in my right stops his steps.

     He looks at me and I swallow in sec. I feel like he's trying to look into my mind, and he's trying to realize what I'm thinking. 

     "Did something happen?" he asks me warmly, and I smile a little, instantly.

    "It's nothing just... everyone stare at us." I whisper and notice how he looks around.

     "If you want, I can let your hand. But that will not change the fact that most people have an outdated mentality. They will never understand that love does not take anything into account. Kookie, try to put aside what others think. Try to think at your feelings for once." he reply and I glance at him.

     He lets go of my hand and I already feel an annoying cold. He's right, maybe I should think about what I want, and not think about what others around me will say. I have always been afraid to do what my heart wants, for fear that I will be judged by others.

     But that should probably be changed. A few days ago I promised myself that I would start loving myself. To trust myself. To have a much better opinion of myself. I think I could start here. With small steps.

    I take his hand and then look at him, feeling my cheeks instantly warm. He smiles in a few seconds, and I do the same.

    "You're right, I can't change what others think. But I don't have to stop doing what I want. And right now, all I want is to hold your hand." I say and wonder how I managed not to stutter.

   He seems surprised by what I said, but in a few moments he pulls me into a warm hug. I feel my heart racing dangerously fast. I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea that he's my boyfriend. 

     "I'm extremely happy to hear you say that. Bunny, you are much more important than those around you. Don't put yourself last because of others." he says and I feel my eyes glossy. 

     No. Please no! Jungkook, don't you dare!

     I  start to cry slowly, and he immediately breaks the embrace. He looks at me intently and I notice the care in his eyes. I don't deserve it.

     "I... I am sorry."I whisper and he frowns.

      "What happened my love? I did something wrong?" he asks and I start laughing a little.

      "I'm just glad I met you. Thanks Tae. Thanks because you help me love myself." I say and he thinks for a few moments, then smiles.

     "You scared me bun! I thought I did something wrong." he says and then wipes away my tears. "You don't have to thank me, maybe I should. Thank you for appearing in my life. Because you made my days more beautiful and my heart happier. Because you taught me how to love and because you let me love you." he finishes and the next thing I do, it does surprise both of us.

     I stand on tiptoe a little and stick my lips to his. The kiss feels as special as yesterday, and at the moment I don't care about anything but us. I don't care if a lot of people look at us. I don't care that I more than likely look like a walking tomato. 

    In this moment, I care about myself. I care about him. But the most important... I care about us. 

    Many years I used to hide under a lot of masks. I used to smile, but it was not a real smile. I pretended to be happy, just for those around me. But I wasn't happy at all. I used to think about myself as a joke, a curse, a mistake. Exactly how they wanted. But Taehyung started to change this thing. 

    Because of him I am able now to smile. I can thinks about myself as something not so bad. He changed everything. He changed me.

     "I like you Kim Taehyung." I like you a lot I say, and I can't figure out where this confidence comes from. 

    I notice how happy he looks and then he kisses me on the nose, and I feel like I'm losing all confidence, and I turn red again. 

    "I like you bun. I like you very much. I'm so fucking glad to call you mine, that I can't even express what I feel in words." he says at his turn, and I can tell for sure. 

     I will do everything in my power to keep him close. I'll try anything, just so I don't lose it. He became someone more important than air to me, and even if it sounds ridiculous, I could not see my life without him. 

    If there is pain and joy, peace and war, tears and smiles in this life, I want Taehyung to be the one who helps me overcome difficulties, to reach happiness. I want him to become what I lost a long time ago. I want him to become my home. 

__________

     I fucking hate this chapter:) It's so boring and simple:/ Sorry, but yeah, my inspiration ran away:) I hope u liked even a little bit and see u at the next one^^❤