|15| "Uncertain"

~From Jungkook's perspective~

     "How was yesterday?" Namjoon hyung asks me and I don't understand what he means.

     "Did you mean when you went on a date with Jin hyung?" I ask him, too, to be sure.

    "Yeah, then. How do you think about his brother?" I hear him and I immediately drown in the cereal.

    Namjoon got up from his chair and quickly handed me a glass of water.

     I have no idea why I reacted like that, but I just think it's all too much. I still can't get used to the idea that the boy I was texting it's Taehyung.

     "Thank you, Namjoon hyung." I tell him and then he sits down next to me on the chair.

     "Did something happen yesterday? Why do you look so stressed?"

   Should I tell him? Other than the fact that I'm aggresed at school, I didn't never hide anything from him

    "Look, I'll tell you what's going on, but you promise you won't be upset?" I ask him, and he takes a sip of his coffee, and then looks at me intently.

     "Okay, I promise." he says, and I take a deep breath.

      "So basically, three weeks ago a random guy texted me while he was drank. We continued to talk... i mean, to message each other from that day. He even send me some photos with himself, but then i found out that Taehyung it's the message guy. I didn't told him, and now i pretend to be someone else in messages, and another person in the real life." I tell her quickly, and then I feel like I need oxygen.

     The boy in front of me looks at me confused.

     "So... Let me understand. Some time ago a drunk boy sent you a message and you continued to communicate with him? And then you found out that the drank guy it's my boyfriend's brother?"

    "Yeah, this is the story." I reply and he starts laughing.

    "Woah, i feel like in kdramas, i swear! I mean, this is the destiny or what?" he asks me, and I just shruggle.

    "I think it's just a weird coincidence."

    "Don't you think you should tell him too? It's like making fun of him." he says in a much more serious tone, and I look away.

     "I know hyung, but I just... In messages I can be more confident than in real life. What happens if he won't like me in real life and in the future? I will lose a friend. "

    My friend gets up and puts his hand on my shoulder.

     "Anybody would love to be friend with you, Kookie.  And I understand what you're saying, but at some point you'll still have to tell him. He will feel hurt if he does not hear from you."

    "I know. You have right." I mutter and he smiles at me.

     "Now go and get ready for high school."

     I get up from my chair and head for my room.

     I know Namjoon is right. I know it's not fair to him, but I don't feel ready. What if he thinks I made fun of him?

    I go into my room and get my phone from the nightstand. I notice I have some new messages from Taehyung and I wonder why he's awake so early.

T:
"Good morning sunshineeeee 👀✋"
7:21am

T:
"U are not awake yet? U skip the first class? Naughty boy, i have to teach u a lesson 🌝"
7:34am

T:
''I just wanted to tell u a good day, and inform u that i can't text a lot today, because I will have a photoshoot with some models 👀"
7:46am

You:
"It's ok. We can talk whenever u are free."
Send 7:54am

    I know I will be late for the first hour, but now I don't really care.

    Right now, the only thing that catches my eye is the question "Should I tell him?"

    Maybe I should wait a little longer. That way I could find out what he thinks about me ... I mean, about Jungkook. Maybe I can use J for a while to find out some information.

    Eventually, I will tell him, but i wait for now. The answer will most certainly come in the time.

_____________________

     I know it's awhile, and maybe this chapter it's pretty bored but it's better than nothing, right?:)

    I wait for your opinions in the comments ❤️

Smith told a fact right there✋