|39| "Another page in my life"

Who must to write very soon smut, but it's sucks at this?:)

     Answer: Carlaaaaa

___________

~From Jungkook's perspective~

     "Jungkook, can you tell me what planet you came from? You're way too perfect to be true." I hear Taehyung and I try to focus on what I see on TV, trying to not become like a walking tomato again.

      "Shut up." I whisper but he just giggle.

    After I came home from high school I wanted to be alone. Like every time I felt too insecure. I wanted to think again and again about what Soobin said, just to suffer even more.

"You really think that he loves you? You are just a joke for this world. Just a mistake."

"Sure, a friend who puts his dick inside you, right? I bet it feels good to be a slut."

      I wanted to be alone with my thoughts and try to sink into the darkness again. That's why I canceled the date I had with Taehyung. I thought I wouldn't be able to meet him. I thought Soobin's words would keep me from enjoying his presence and that he would realize that something was happening.

    But when I heard his voice, while I was crying and regretting that I exist, I realized that at some point, someone will come into your life exactly when you need it.

     It will be there when the rain in your soul is too heavy to bring you the sun. It will be there when you have tears of sadness on your cheeks, to replace them with those of joy.

     So did Taehyung. Just when I needed it, he was there to take me in his arms and tell me I deserved it. He was there to bring me down to earth and to show me how he sees me in his eyes.

"Because you're gorgeous. You're funny. Beautiful. Intelligent. Cute. Shy. Bratty sometimes. You're so damn strong love. You suffered a lot. But you still managed to get through. You're amazing Jungkook. I can't help but fall in love with you more and more."

    His words made my heart tremble with joy and ecstasy. I could only become confused about everything I felt and what I believed.

     Taehyung said I am wonderful, beautiful, funny, smart, cute, strong. Soobin said I am a slut, a piece of shit, a mistake, a curse. Exactly how my "parents" used to tell me.

     But I decided not to believe them. I decided to believe him. I decided to fight and love myself.

     When he kissed me I really felt what it was like to feel alive. Not just being a soulless body. Because until I met him, that was me. A body with a pitch soul and a stone heart.

      But he changed that. He changed everything. And I will be forever grateful for this.

     "What are you thinking, bunny?" he asks me and then takes my hand in his, and kisses her briefly.

    I notice that he sees the mark left by Soobin and I take my hand out of his. I look down and swallow in sec. I don't really know if I want to talk to him about Soobin. I have no idea how he will react.