Chapter 1

[ Hey guys its me Skye && I wanted to try something different and write a book with different views .. Like in first person :p hope you like it...]

------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Luke's POV

Bzzzt...Bzzzt...

I slammed my hand over my alarm clock, stopping it from beeping. I had to get up to another gruesome day at school. I opened my eyes and pulled myself out of bed. Walking into the bathroom I turned on the faucet and ran some water over my face. I wasn't a bad looking guy, shaggy dirty blonde hair, slim body which was slightly toned and piercing green eyes. I had soft features for a guy, and my mother always used to tell me I could pass for a girl.

Making my way to my closet, I picked out my outfit. Dark blue skinny jeans, black high top converse and a black fitting tee. On the way out of my room, I grabbed my black hoodie and back pack. Heading downstairs, I was met with my aunt who was making breakfast.

" Hello Luke dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Do you want any breakfast?" She asked. She was a good woman. Her name was Brenda and she worked at a nursing home. Her husband, my uncle, Sean Jacobs was an Architect. Where are my parents you may ask? Well my mother and father are no longer with me. A couple years back, my parents were killed when our house caught on fire. I was at a friends home at the time, and was saved from the burning tomb.

Now I live with my aunt and uncle. " No, I think I'm already late."I said grabbing an apple and heading outside. Opening the door, I came face to face with my uncle.

" Do you think we would let you leave without a present?" He asked. I smiled, knew that they had something up their sleeve and as I followed my uncle outside I found what it was. In front of me sat a new BMW. It was silver, with nice tented windows. My uncle turned to me and threw me the keys. " Now since its your 17th birthday and all, we expect that you'll have more responsibility. So, I trust you won't mess up this car."

I smiled. " You know I would not mess this car up, but thank you so much." I said giving my uncle a hug. He always gave the warmest hugs. Once the hug broke, he tossed me the keys and winked.

" Be home before 11." He said as I entered the car. I sped off and wound up at school in no time. Once I pulled up, everyone's eyes landed on my car. It wasn't until I got out, that everyone decided to ignore who had gotten out and began to go about their business. I walked up to the school gates and walked in. I was pretty much invisible to everyone as I walked down the halls. No one really noticed me as I hid behind my hair.

I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking and bumps into a hard surface. I bounced back a little and peeked up from behind my hair to see what I had hit. When I did, I was lost in clear blue eyes, as blue as the ocean.

" Sorry bro about bumping into you. I wasn't even paying attention to what was in front of me." The beautiful pair of blue eyes spoke. I couldn't even fathom about what was happening. In front of me stood Alexander Morrison, the star quarterback. His piercing blue eyes, tall muscular body, rosy lips and slight morning stubble. He stood at 6'2, a lot taller than my 5'10.

" It's okay, I -- um bumped into you instead ... I should have seen where I was walking." I said back. He then did something I never expected, he smiled at me. My cheeks went crimson as I tried to smile back. He patted me on the shoulder and something flashed across his eyes, before I could read it, it quickly disapeared.

" What's your name ?" When he asked me that I almost bite through my cheek. I was at a loss of words.

" My name, oh yeah it's --uh ... Luke." I mentally slapped myself. I must totally look like a dork in front of him. He then smiled again.

" Alright... Luke, make sure to watch where you walk next time." I barely heard what he had said as I stared at his beautiful, nice, kissable --" Ill see you around." I was jolted out of my head, as he turned around and left. If you hadn't noticed before, I'm gay.

That was amazing, the epitome of sexy had just held a conversation with me. I could barely focus through class and soon it was already lunch. Walking out to the courtyard, I spotted my best friend. Okay maybe only friend. Her name is Rachel, and sometimes I wondered why she even talked to me. She looked liked she belonged in the popular crowd, her blonde hair that spilled down her back in large curls seemed to look golden in the sunlight. Hazel eyes, and perfect body. She was every guys dream, yet she stayed loyal to me.

" So you'll never believe what happened to me this morning...--" I loved her dearly, but boy did she have a mouth on her. I began to think about Alexander, I wish he was the one talking to me. I then felt a pair of eyes burning into my back. I quickly turned, and stared right into the eyes of the sex symbol himself. His eyes burned through me, before I knew he had turned back to his table and ignored me.

" You're not even listening." Rachel said as she threw an apple at my back.

" Ow, I was ... I just got distracted." I rubbed my back, for a girl she sure had a good arm.

" So what are we doing for your birthday ?" She asked, she was egging me to go to a house party that one of the football players were throwing tonight, I told her I was never one to party, but she still insists.

" Well, we could stay at my place and eat Ice cream." I told her, a smirk playing on my face. She groaned.

" Please don't do that to me, I don't ask for much ... Just one night out. What's the worst that could happen ?" I couldn't say no to her, especially when she starts to pout, her eyes get all big and glassy and she's just so adorable.

" Fine, fine okay we can go. But if I die, I'm coming back to haunt you." She smiled and jumped over the table to hug me.

" I wouldn't expect anything less." She said as the bell rang. She then disappeared to her next class.

Walking to my next and final class, I was surprised that the day had actually gone pretty well. Usually I would--. My thought were cut off, when I felt something connect with my jaw and send me into a nearby locker. Pain exploded into my face, and I barely had time to react as someone punched me in my stomach.

" Stupid fairy." The voice above me sneered. It was Riley O'Conner. He had decided I was his new punching bag the beginning of the year and always seemed to make my day suck. He was about 6'0, 225 pounds which was almost all muscle and had the brain of a retarded monkey. I really couldn't breath good, and I held my stomach. He just laughed and walked off.

I tried to stand but he had gotten me pretty good. I slumped back down onto the lockers, I was fighting the tears that so desperately wanted to fall. Suddenly, I felt two strong arms hoist me up. A tingling sensation ran through my body and then I heard the voice of an angel.

" Hey Luke are you okay ?" Alexander asked me. I tried to speak, but my rib hurt too much. " Here, can you walk ? Ill take you to the nurse." I could only nod as he helped me to the nurses office. Surprising me by staying the whole time and even walking with me when the final bell rang.

" So you are feeling better right?" He Asked. I nodded and blushed, was he worried about me?

" How did this happen?" It really much of a secret, and it was surprising that Alexander didn't know I was bullied almost everyday.

" Just some guy..." I whispered, and he rubbed my back.

" If you don't want to talk about it, it's cool." His touch sent jolts through my body. It drove me crazy. When we made it to the gates, I finally felt the stares. I had almost forgot where I was, and it seemed everyone was glued to why the most popular kid in school was walking with a nobody. I couldn't take the judgmental eyes and turned to leave.

" Oh yeah, hey Luke--" I didn't let him finish, as sexy as he was I was still a nobody and it was unusual for him to even talk to me. I made it to my car, and sped off to my house.