Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Luke's POV

" So, you called ?" Nicolas's voice sounded over the phone.

I frowned, yes I had called him but that was hours ago. It was now five In the morning and I had school in a couple of hours.

" Mm, yeah, but I'm asleep now." I said groggily. I could feel him smile on the other line.

" Then get up and text me your address, I'm going to pick you up." He hung up, and I groaned. What is it with people demanding things? Couldn't they just ask if I wanted to go somewhere or do something? I slowly got up, and got ready for school. I then texted Nicolas my address. I walked out of my room, and was met by my aunt and uncle.

" What are you doing up so early?" My aunt Brenda asked shocked. I just smiled, and explained that my friend was going to be picking me up to take me to school. My uncle Sean nodded.

" Is it that Alexander boy?" He asked, and for a second I thought I saw anger flash on his face, but as quickly as it appeared it was gone, so I was unsure.

" No, it's Nicolas... " I said, as if they ready knew who he was. Brenda and Sean just nodded.

" Well, have fun at school and we'll see you for dinner." Brenda said, and they left to work. Not that long after, Nicolas showed up. I had to admit, he was really handsome, and I had this weird attraction to him. I pushed it to the back of my mind, and watched as he ran his hand through his Mohawk.

" So, can i come in?" He asked, and I flinched, that brought me back to Alexander and I didn't want to think about him.

" Can you?" I said testing him, and he walked in. I sighed In relief and walked to my stairs. " I have to get my backpack, ill be right back." I told him.

He laughed and smacked his forehead. " How about you don't. Who said we were going to school?"

I stopped dead In my tracks and turned around. He had a huge smile on his face.

" You didn't hang up and left me a voicemail." He said, and my face turned pink. Crap, what did I say last night? I was so tired that I really couldn't remember.

" You said you wanted to forget, and you needed a distraction." He said almost as if he were reading my mind. At least I didn't say anything bad.

" Okay, and how are you going to accomplish that?" I said challenging him. He just smirked and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door. I couldn't resist him, because of the random tingling feelings I felt coursing through me.

Nicolas's POV

He had called me last night and I missed his call. I mentally punched myself, if I hadn't been out hunting, I could have gotten to him sooner. He sounded lost and sad in his voicemail and it took me a moment to notice that he didn't know he was leaving a recording. So today I decided to show him a good time.

Right now we were pulling up at this paintball stadium that one of my pack members owned. No humans were really allowed, but I was going to make sure Luke was an exception. When we parked his face went into confusion.

" Where are we?" He asked.

" You'll see." I replied and walked over to his side and opened his door. He got out and we entered the building. When he finally saw what it was he looked horrified.

" You're going to kill me? That's your idea of helping me forget?" He said in a playful tone. I laughed, he was scared but seemed up for the idea. I left and walked up to Cayden, the owner of the place and he frowned at me.