Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Luke's POV

Walking into school this morning I felt restored and less afraid. I had Alex and Nick walking with me and renewed strength. They dropped me off at first hour, and Rachel gave me ' The Look. '

" Why do you have the schools two hottest boys walking you to class?" She whispered when I sat down next to her. I smiled and ignored her. She pouted and poked my back.

" Come on tell me your secret! I want two hot guys around me too!" She said whining behind me. I turned to her and laughed a little.

" Only you would say that, but no it's nothing serious. We're just normal friends who walk to class together." I told her. She narrowed her eyes.

" Correction, you're just with two mouth watering boys who walk you to class and your normal ass won't help a girl out with the secrets."

I just looked at her. Last time I checked she was mad at Alex for the car accident I was in. Now he's mouth watering hot? I just laughed to myself... Girls these days.

" There are no secrets, but to ease your mood, would you like to meet them later?"

Her mouth dropped.

" Oh my gosh, they're going to talk to me??? Wait till I rub that in Jenny's face." She squealed and sat back in her seat content. Now I got it, all the anger she had toward Alex was transferred to Jenny Peterson. She was Rachel's rival, and one upped her in everything. No wonder she's acting like she doesn't remember Alex.

The bell rang and they both showed up at my door to get me.

" You both are going to have to meet my best fiend later." I told them as I walked out of class.

Alex looked confused.

" Didn't I already meet her ?"

I only smiled.

" Yeah, but apparently this time it'll be different ... I think she's forgot that she was mad at you." I replied.

Nick only beamed.

" I can't wait to meet her. "

Nicks POV

My mate wanted me to meet his friend, no no not his friend but his best friend. I couldn't wait to meet his parents. Walking with him to lunch, I really thought about it and I didn't know him at all. I needed to learn more about him.

I was happy when Alexander came up with the plan of each one of us keeping an eye on Luke after school, and on the weekends. I had volunteered for Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Alexander had Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Fridays we both would hang with him.

Today would be Alexander's day, and so that gave me time to prepare for the perfect date. We soon got lunch and headed to a table nearby. I could feel all the eyes on us while we sat, but I kept my cool and went with the flow.

Luke on the other hand seemed nervous and out of place. I put my hand on his, and gave him my sideways smile.

" Stop worrying, everything will be cool." I told him.

Alex's POV

Yeah; everything would be all right, I mimicked in my head just as a slushy landed on Luke's head. The Icy drink ran down his face, and he stiffened.

" Im going to just go to the bathroom..." He said and got up. As he walked out, I heard someone tell him to not come back. That boiled my blood, and it took everything in me not to beat the guy to a pulp.