Chapter 2

[ HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!! My amazing fans... Well I wanted to start off 2013 with an awesome quote yet I have none... Also, Im really happy that my other book Conclusions Manifest had gotten over 200 views !! Awesome job and thank you ... I really hope these books are up to par with grabbing your attention... Happy reading && new year ]

P.s. ( I'm sorry it's kind of short ...)

Skyee

------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Luke's POV

" So, what do you plan on wearing?" Rachel asked, she was sitting on my bed while i dug through my closet.

" Well I have no clue, what do people usually wear?" I asked, I never really had been to a party. Rachel laughed, and jumped off of my bed.

" Here dude, take a seat and let me work my magic." She dove into my closet and disappeared. I sat down on the edge of my bed and wondered if she was going to find anything good. It wasn't long before she reemerged and threw a couple pieces of clothing at me. I walked into the bathroom and changed. When I came out, I wore a black V-neck and dark blue skinny jeans. Rachel squealed and threw a pair of black timber land boots at me. Putting them on, I completed my outfit. " You look very sexy ! I swear if you were straight I'd tap that."

I couldn't help but laugh, she always brought out the best in me. She then changed, and when she came out, I had to admit even though I liked guys she was a very beautiful girl. Her hair fell across her shoulders, as she wore a red and black strapless top showing off her mid section. She wore a black skirt, and completed her outfit with black pumps laced with red.

" I know, I know, I'm a sexy beast aren't I? She joked strutting her stuff. We both then did out hair, her keeping her trademark large curls that spilled over her frame. I straightened my hair and let it fall across my face. Soon it was time to go and I let my aunt and uncle know that I'd be back a little late.

Getting into my car, Rachel gave me the directions and I drove off. It didn't take long to get to the house and when we pulled up, the party was alive. People were everywhere, some even outside on the porch. Parking my car, we stepped into the house. The music blasted in my ears and people were all around me. Drinking and dancing, smoking and kissing.

Rachel disappeared and left me alone. I stood awkwardly in place for a few minutes, before making my way through the crowd. Once people noticed who was walking next to them, they stopped and stared at me, wondering why I would be here at a party. I could only smile and keep my head down.

Suddenly, i slammed into a hard surface for the second time in one day. When I looked up to what I bumped into I could only sigh.

Alexander's POV

I looked down into soft emerald eyes. The person who the eyes belonged to was like an angel. Soft supple skin, rosy cheeks and lips. Muscular frame but with a hint of femininity. His voice like it was made from the Gods. I smiled my trademark smile that made all the girls melt and he turned away.

Did he not like me ? He didn't seem to be affected by my charming smile.

I frowned and tried again. " Hey, we need to stop bumping into each other like this or I may just have to keep you glued to me. That way youd never bump into me." His face shot scarlet red and he looked me deep in my eyes, searching for something that I would never let him see. I could never let anyone get close to me, it was better that way.

He coughed, and it snapped my attention back to him.

" Im sorry, ill just let you go." He told me, his body starting to move but I could see in his eyes that he wanted to stay. As he turned to walk away, I reached out without thinking and grabbed his hand. I instantly felt sparks ignite between us and it seemed like the world suddenly stopped and we were the only ones there.

" I never got the chance to tell you happy birthday." Once those words escaped my lips, he seemed to tense in my hand. He suddenly turned back and gave me this look that melted everything I've ever felt about anyone else. That instant I knew I had to have him.

Then it came out like silk. " Thank you for knowing my birthday. You wouldn't believe how much that means to me." His voice was strong with a hint of something else. It seemed like he was hiding something.

Before I could press on, someone from the dancing crowd nearby had to intervene and say something.

" Why are you hanging with that fag?" The boy said. I matched the voice to one of my teammates from the football team. Skylar Wilson was one of our linebackers and he had a nasty attitude. I growled turning toward him.

" Dude, keep you mouth shut. Who I hang out with is none of your concern. Do I have to remind you who I am?" I said to him, cracking my knuckles walking up to him. By the time I had a grip on his shirt, he had a crooked smile on his face.

" Your fag left." He said. I couldn't take it anymore and punched him square in the face. He pissed me off so much, I didn't know how I held back without causing too much damage. I quickly ran out after Luke. Rachel, one of his friends... Okay maybe his only friend, the only person I've seen him hang around stopped me.

" What the hell is your problem? Do you try to go out of your way to hurt my friend?" She asked me.

My heart constricted as I felt the anger and anguish in her voice. This girl truly cared for Luke and it kind of made me jealous to know someone could feel so strongly about someone as I sat around fighting the feelings I have because of who I am. I put my head down in shame.

" I am truly sorry for what happened right now. I want you to know that I didn't deliberately try and hurt him. You may not believe this but I would love to be his friend or someone close to him. I'm sorry." I told her. Her demeanor then changed, and she became such a nicer person.

" We'll, your off the hook this time, but make him leave like this again and ill break every bone in your body and the. Feed you your own... Well I'd rather not tell you." The words that came from her lips scared me. Not because I was afraid of her, but because of the sincerity that came behind them.

Luke's POV

I ran through the crowd to the front door. That boy was right, I was gaying up the most popular boy in the school. I felt so stupid, he couldn't be gay and even if he was perfect in my eyes, he would never be mine. I saw Rachel on the way out of the door, but i ignored her as she called my name. I finally made it to my car, and got in and sped off down the road. I could barely see with all the tears in my eyes, and could barely see the road. I quickly stopped my car and banged my head against the steering wheel.

I felt so dumb, I couldn't even think straight. Suddenly I turned and spotted a box in my passenger seat. It was the box my parents had left me when they had died. I picked it up through tear stained eyes and looked down at it.

I don't remember putting it in the car and frowned. Stupid Rachel probably wanted me to open it ASAP so she brought it with us when we left to go to the party. I felt over it and it felt like some old relic. My finger traced over some of the designs and it amazed me.

I opened the top of the lid and was blinded by light. I tried to shield my eyes but the light was just too bright. I couldn't do anything but just sit and let it envelop me. I was too into the light in front of me to even notice the light that was coming from my left. The light In front of me was too strong so I looked away. As I turned to my left, I was taken off guard.

I had no time to react as the headlights of another car smashed into the driver side of my BMV, and sent a searing pain into my left shoulder and all over my body. It all felt dream like. My car flipping and my body and the box being tossed around like a helpless rag doll inside the car, and when it finally came to a stop, I had no time before I looked up and saw another pair of headlights fly Into me and knock me out.

The pain I felt was immediately replaced with a numbing sensation and I had no to even think as darkness came to collect my soul. I was knocked unconscious and soon all I felt was empty, I was hurt I know but I had yet to feel the effects of my pain. Then it dawned on me.

Am I dead??