Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to two of my fans <3 CheeseBallsAreGood && CarryonCarreanBD... They're comments totally make my day && totally bring warmth to my heart... Thank you for loving my book && also thank you to all the other readers and fans as well <3

-----------------------------------

Chapter 14

Caydens POV

I was in complete darkness and didnt feel anything. The only thing I can remember was feeling as if I were going to die and then suddenly calm. I stretched my arms and found that I could. I reached down and felt legs. That meant I wasn't paralyzed. I tried to stand and after a couple of attempts I succeeded. My vision was cut off because all I could see was black. I called out to see if anyone was with me.

"... Cayden?" I heard a small voice say. I strained to listen, and I called out again.

" Yes, it's me ... Who are you? Where are you? "

Then I heard it again. This time a little louder.

"... It's me... Luke, I can't see."

I found him! Wherever we were...

" Luke, can you move ? If you can follow the sound of my voice."

I heard some shuffling and then a groan and then I heard more shuffling. In minutes I felt someone grab my leg. I bent down and felt Luke hug me. I hugged him back.

" What's wrong ?" I asked. I then felt something wet drop onto my arm. He was crying.

" Why are you here Cayden?" He asked me.

I was confused, why was he crying? Why did he sound so hushed? Where were we ?

" Luke, we came to rescue you ... I felt some weird pain and then I woke up here. Why where are we ? " I asked him.

It was almost like a whisper, and what he said sent chills up my spine.

" You shouldn't have to be here... I don't even know how that's possible ... Especially If you don't know where you are..."

His hand then cupped my face, and it felt like he leaned closer to me.

" Cayden, i died in the lake. The only reason you found me was because you too must be dead."

My throat dried, and I suddenly couldn't breath.

Nicks POV

I had fought so hard to take control over my body and finally succeeded. Then it came to me in flashes.

I was holding my mate. Flash

I was pulling a knife out of him. Flash

He disappeared. Flash

Someone's hands grabbed my head. Darkness

I awoke to dim light, and on the floor. I got up , and looked around. This wasn't a place that I had been before.

" Good, you're awake." I heard a familiar voice. I turned and came face to face with Naya.

" You're the witch that helped me when I had those nightmares. Is it happening again?" I asked her.

She nodded, and extended her hand.

" We're deep in your mind far from any harm. Nick your body as taken over by a powerful spirit. I had locked it away when you were younger but the overexertion of your brain activity freed him. Your wolf and brain pulled you to the safest part of your mind and allowed me to come help you. I need you to come with me and expel this spirit for good."