Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luke's POV

I awoke and checked my phone. I was already late to school and had to rush to get ready. I ran to my closest and threw on a black tight-fitting tee, and a pair of blue Levi's. I grabbed my backpack and dashed down the stairs.

" Im off!" I yelled and didn't a response, that meant that my uncle and aunt were already at work. I locked the door and got into my car.

By the time I had pulled into school I was already thrifty minutes late. I hated to be late to school because that meant that everyone would be staring me as I entered the class. When I did enter, that was exactly what happened too. I just put my head down and hurried to my seat. The teacher then continued with the rest of the lesson, but I had already tuned her out.

It wasn't until I heard a cough that I turned and saw Alexander. He smiled at me and passed me a note.

* I'm sorry about what happened at the beach forgive me?*

I smirked a little and replied. * No, I don't know you at all.*

He wrote back. * get to know me. Ill take you out tonight. Ill he by your place at 7*

I frowned. * you don't even know where I live.*

He just smiled and scooted closer to me.

" Just be ready by seven." After he said that, the bell rang, and I quickly got up and left. The next classes I had weren't eventful, and soon it was lunch. I then noticed that I hadn't seen Rachel all day. She must have not came to school, and I decided I wasn't going to eat lunch. I walked around campus, and came to a dark hall where they were building a new science wing. It was taped off, but I saw that someone had moved it, and decided to go in anyway.

When I entered, I came to a hall with half built rooms. At the end of the hallway, I heard noises and decided to go and see who it was. At the end of the hallway, I saw a bathroom door and opened it. Inside were a group of guys, one of them I knew... well I should say heard about. His name was Nicolas Peterson, and he had a bad reputation. When I entered they all stopped and stared at me. I stared back, Nicolas was searching my face for something, but I didn't hold eye contact with him.

" Well, I thought this would be interesting." I said, clearly bored. I turned and walked out, I had went in looking to get my mind off of Alexander, and they didn't look like they would be able to help me. I headed out to the hallway and was almost to the tape when someone stopped me. I turned to face Nicolas. He was glaring, but when he looked at me, his expression changed and he seemed confused.

" Hey... Umm, when... What are you doing here?" He asked confused. I just smiled.

" Looking for a distraction but I didn't find it, and lunch is almost over. So yeah." I replied. He smiled, gave me a piece of paper.

" If you are looking for excitement then hit me up, I'm always up for a new person to trash things up with." He told me.

I took the paper and put it in my pocket, " Ill be sure to keep that in mind." And with that I turned and walked off.

Nicolas's POV

I watched him as he left, and went back into the bathroom where I had came from. Inside were my two best friends, pretty much my brothers because I grew up with them.

" So, how come you started stumbling on your words?" One of my bros, Paul asked me. Ugh, I forgot him and Dominic could hear me. We were all werewolves, and strong ones at that. I stared at the mirror, my hazel eyes were turning gold. I was a good looking guy, jet back hair, styled up in a Mohawk, and a nice toned body. I turned to face my bros.