Chapter 19 end

Chapter 19

Luke's POV

It had been months since me and Nick went below the radar. Left everything behind and hid out. We travelled quite a lot and honestly it was beginning to weigh on me. I contacted Cayden and Alexander a couple times and they were doing fine. Right now I was breaking into a Walmart to get supplies. I've been practicing my magic and have gotten the hang of it, yet I don't like using it on other people.

Nick had found us a secluded spot off of the radar In the woods and he was able to shift and not worry about being found.

I dropped from the ceiling and used my power to slow my decent to the floor. I quickly scanned for cameras and found four. I short circuited them all and dashed through the aisles. I already knew what I came here for, so when I ran past each item, they glided off the shelf and floated behind me. This was way easier then stuffing it in a bag. I brought a bag, but that was for when I was completely finished.

" Hello? Is anyone in there? The police are on their way and we know that you broke the security cameras." A voice said from the front of the store. I was way in the back almost finished with getting the supplies when I heard him. I knew a couple things, if I stayed longer the cops would surround this place and I'd never make it out, also, if I use my magic they'd instantly figure something's off and the organization would most likely be alerted.

I quickly made my way to where I came in, and looked around. The security guy was gaining quick. I closed my eyes, and let my magic course through me. Picturing myself light as a feather, I floated to the top of roof and made it through the tile I moved aside. All of the supplies following me. I stuffed everything into the bag I had stashed and closed the tile.

It wasn't long before I made it to the edge of the roof. I saw a couple of cop cars pulling up and so I ran the other way. I was far up, and I knew I was pushing my self.

I chanted as I ran and the air in front of me warped.

" Hey!" Someone yelled, and I freaked. How could someone get to the roof that quick to be behind me?

Something whizzed by me and I tripped. I fell through the warped air and I evaporated into a slight shimmer.

I hit the dirt with a hard thud.

I groaned and rolled over. Where was I ? I looked up and around at my surroundings and noticed I was only a couple of miles away from the Walmart. Whoever was behind me threw me off from landing in my destination. I got up and gathered all my supplies and groceries.

I them felt a familiar presence around me and I smiled.

" Nick, you know you didn't have to follow me and check on me. " I said as my mate came from behind a tree.

He smirked. " Hey, you can't blame me... I heard the sirens and instantly thought the worst."

He walked up to me and helped pick up the stuff I had with me and then carried it on his back. I looked at him as he walked In front of me. He has sacrificed so much for me. Left his home and his mantel for me.

I honesty loved the boy in front of me. He was everything to me. He stopped and tuned around.

" What's wrong?" He asked, sensing something with me.

I frowned, " it's nothing. I'm just overthinking. You know how I am. It's just... You're so amazing and I was overwhelmed with how in love I am with you. You're honesty the only thing that has been constant in my life and the only person who hasn't left me."

We kept walking a little bit, but he slowed to walk right next to me.

".Babe, you are my world and my mate. I love you more than words can describe. Hell, nothing can describe my love for you. You are the center of my world, and I'd never leave you."

My face flushed.

He kissed the side of my temple and I leaned into him.

We got closer to our cabin and when I opened the door, I almost jumped out of my skin.

Nick pulled me behind him, and shifted all In a matter of seconds.

What was in front of us shocked the hell out of me. On the floor was a body, battered and bleeding. It was a boy.

The thing that really got me was the fact that he looked exactly like me.

" Cayden ?" I asked for a second.

The boy looked up and I instantly knew it wasn't Cayden.

" ... Help..." He said before passing out.

To be continued .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's me so here's the ending of HUNTED ... I know I know it's short but I have a very good reason to why it is hehe.

Also I know cliffhangers suck, but I will answer any questions you all may have. So ask away, and good news. I have the first couple of chapters for Darren's story done and a couple for the sequel of this book. I guess it's going to be kinda complicated but I have so much going on in my head that I wanna make so many books at one time.

Also, I have a straight book coming out soon that will knock you off your feet so please keep reading my books and stay updated... In my world anything can happen so if you wanna see something tell em as well , nows the time to be heard and your opinions put into my books . I will be answering questions on the FAQ CHAPTER COMING UP AND GIVE YOU ALOT OF PREVIEWS SO DONT MISS OUT

XOXO
- skyee

&& thank you for kierralol for helping me post chapter 19.... Also watt pad is erasing my chapters so I'm reuploading so sorry for the problem...