𝕆ℕ𝔼

[TW, mentions sexual assault.
For anyone's who confused ree is a nickname for Rose.]

"I know what your thinking, ree

"I know what your thinking, ree."

"To say that's bullshit would be an understatement," Louis mumbled under his breathe as the four friends exited the train, talking about the new headmaster they were supposed to meet.

Their last year at hogwarts, and yet they were still going to act the same as always. Get drunk on almost every weekend, and attend to the biggest parties. One thing about Rose Cullens, she loved to get high.

It drove out all the thoughts that swarmed in her head throughout the day. She didn't care, she never cared unless it came to the people she loved. Which just happened to be the only three friends she has.

"He's said to be hot though, who are we to judge?" Nora boasted, her happy demeanor radiating off of her. Rose slung her arm around Nora while they entered the large school.

"Can't get anymore hotter then me, Right?" Louis laughed at his own joke, making Rose smirk at her flirtatious friend.

"At least you guys were in the same house he was in," August slumped and drug his trunk on the floor not caring enough to carry it. "He hates hufflepuffs, from what I've heard."

"Auggie," Rose reached out to ruffle his hair making him giggle. "If he bully's you on purpose I'll personally beat the shit out of him."

The four friends were now walking separately towards their common room, to get unpacked and settled in. This left Louis and Rose by theirselves, walking towards the slytherin common room while August and Nora walked to the hufflepuff common room.

Odd friend group they were, but they never let anybody talk shit about August and Nora. Louis and Rose were always sticking up for them, and that was the most fun part of Roses day, was to tell people 'fuck off and suck my dick you wanker.'

Louis and Rose had made out-a lot of times. But they never took it any further than that because of Roses past. She was raped at the age of seventeen, and the guy who did it to her roams around these hallways like he owns the place.

And the saddest part, was Rose couldn't do anything about it.

That boy was the only boy who she never stood up to. The embarrassment boiled her blood. He had seen her body-without consent- and the nightmares that carried on afterwards had left Rose shaking with fear. Fear that she would never get over what he did to her.

Thankfully he wasn't in the same house as them, he was in gryffindor, and by all means, he could stay their.

Of course Louis was furious and so was August. It was the first time August had ever thrown a punch, but it never mattered. His family paid the school to drop the matter and say that it was a lie. That made Rose deal with it in a terrible way. She cut herself, numerous times on the insides of her thighs, and always got high even if she had class. It didn't matter.

He was the first guy to ever see her body.

He took what she valued the most.

Rose nearly tripped in her step, her curls falling over her face when she even thought about seeing him again. It had happened last year, and she had to face him in the hallways every single day in hopes he would leave her alone but he never did.

The only thing she wasn't afraid to do, was call him out on it.

She always remarked back at him, 'You know it was forced, you filthy bitch.' But he was still the only guy that got under her skin. And she absolutely hated it.

When she felt Louis' hand slide into hers she stopped in her movement, and looked down at their interwhined palms. "I know what your thinking, ree. Don't. You know if he says anything to you I won't hesitate to-."

He was interrupted by the sound of heels clacking, and when they both looked up, Rose froze in her place. The breathe was knocked out of her lungs, and suddenly she forgot how to breathe. Rose pushed her glasses up a little more to see if she was even seeing this right- and she was.

Draco Malfoy.

She knew who she was, hell everybody knew who he was. But now she was wondering what he was even doing at hogwarts. She couldn't take her eyes off of his facial features, he was so much more sharp and breath taking then any other guy she had seen.

Rose was quick to pull away her hand from Louis' and he had the same shocked expression on his face. But, nonetheless, they kept walking in hopes to pass him because Rose really didn't think she could handle hearing his voice.

But he approached them.

Roses heart was beating out of her chest. She was constantly stealing glances at him as he got closer and closer towards them.

"There will be no physical contact in the hallways, We don't loiter."

Who the fuck does he think he's talking to?

But oh merlin his voice. Rose wanted to savor it while it lasted, replaying it over and over in her head. But Louis' curiosity got the best of him. "Who are you?"

This made Mr. Malfoy chuckle, and raise his eyebrows. His eyes snapped to Roses blue hues and he had an expression on his face that he couldn't read. "I'm your new headmaster. You listen to me, or I'll make sure your no where found in this school again."

Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes while Rose just drew her eyebrow upwards.

"It's almost pass curfew, Get to your dormitory."

"I'm a prefect. Surely you'd know that, Right?" Rose scolded him, and for some odd reason she couldn't draw her eyes away from him. Of course he probably didn't know she was a prefect, she just wanted to talk back out of spite.

Rose noticed everything about him. His sharp jawline, his porcelain skin that looks so soft to touch but it seems so ice cold. He was dressed in a black suit, and Rose thought he looks absolutely flustering in it.

"Then let me make myself clear when I say this." He leaned really close in between the two friends, and Roses breathe hitched in her own face, a blush now rising on her face. "Don't be out past the prefect curfew, you wouldn't wanna get," he paused for a moment, and then looked straight at Rose. "Punished, would you?"

He walked in between the friends, walking away.

This is going to be a hard year.