𝕊𝕀𝕏

[TW, flashback of rape.
I'm trying really hard to get Teachers per back up.]

"Fuck,"

"Fuck,"

Classes came faster than Rose expected, and she woke up extremely late today.

She had gotten high-and drunk last night, because she felt like it and it was at 4 in the morning. She was still high, and her eyes were still blood shot red, she was also still a little tipsy. She had gotten exactly four hours of sleep probably less but she didn't care.

She was rushing to get dressed. She slipped on a skirt, and then a white blouse that was a little to tight for her liking but she didn't care because she was running late and didn't have time to change. She slipped on her knee high socks, and she actually forgot to put shoes on while she rushed out of her dorm, throwing her hair in a messy bun. Strands of curls were falling in front of her face, and she barely had time to put on a hint of mascara, so she looked absolutely a mess.

She nearly slipped on her way to astronomy class, and she was really nervous to walk in there but due to her being high and drunk at the same time she couldn't care less about what she did.

So she barged into astronomy, and once her eyes landed on Louis, she was mouthing why didn't you wake me up you big loathe!, and suddenly she heard somebody clear there throat.

"Is there a reason, as to why your late, Ms. Cullens?" Mr. Malfoy asked. But as soon as her red shot eyes snapped to his he instantly knew she was high, and by the way she was dressed he could take a few guesses that she drank.

"No, I just overslept." She giggled and started to walk to her seat.

But she was abruptly stopped when she heard a hand slam down on the desk in the front. Mr. Malfoy was leaning over his desk, having a furious look plastered on his face. Rose didn't know why he was so angry- she would've guess it was because of Astoria.

"Your sitting-." He moved away from his desk, and brought an empty all the way behind his own desk and right below the chalkboard. "-Here today."

At least I don't have to deal with Flynn.

She was glaring at him, and Louis shot her an apologetic look. Rose was making her way to the front to where her desk was, and once she was made it there she slumped down into it. She didn't want to sit up here, where she could see everyone and everyone could see her.

"Your exam is on Friday, I expect you to study." He muttered to the class and when Rose had narrowed her eyebrows he snapped his gaze towards her.

When Rose started to write some more notes on the north stars, her vision was going blurry. She knew it wasn't a good idea to get high, but she was having another one of her bad days. And when she had those bad days, she never went without getting drunk or high.