𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

[mature content.]

"That was- new-

"That was- new-."

Rose didn't want to wake up.

She wanted to stay in Dracos arms forever. She would if she could. But she had to be in her classes in an hour, and Dracos was now laying on his back, cradled into his arms still in between her legs and she didn't want to wake him up.

So she layed there, and grabbed his book on his night stand, and she started at the very front page. When she saw a little note, her heart absolutely melted.

- Her favorite book to read at night, do not lose.

She smiled to herself, hard. She loved reading this book to Draco, it described a lot about their relationship. She shifted a little bit, and when she did, Draco was shuffling to.

"Morning, Love." He said huskily, his morning voice still in tact.

She was setting the book down, and settling her hands in his hair, ruffling it up making him look up at her. But then he was looking down at her pussy through her thin materiel of underwear, and he took his thumb and rubbed her through her underwear making her release a small whimper.

She was immediately getting aroused at the feeling, making her let out a moan that sounded like music to his ears. He was turning his body back on his stomach, and ripping her underwear off. He took not hesitation to spread her thighs, and delve into her core.

"Fuck Draco-." She moaned quietly, knowing that they don't have a silencing spell on the door.

Her hands gripped into his hair, while his tongue licked a fat stroke on her entrance, and she was squirming in his grasp the feeling of his tongue playing with her core driving her insane. He was gripping her thighs, scrunching them up giving him more access to her now throbbing pussy.

He took one hand off of her thighs, and took his mouth away from her heat, making her let out a whimper and he was collecting her lubricant with a mixture of his saliva on his middle finger, before shoving it inside of her. She was a moaning mess, she was trying to keep it down but she couldn't.

He had added a second finger, now pounding them inside of her while he collided his mouth with her clit, sucking on the soft yet sensitive bud harshly. She was now gripping his hair harder than ever, shoving him down to where she wanted to fell him.

Everywhere.

I want him everywhere.

She couldn't stop whimpering, and when his finger started curling, hitting her sweet spot effortlessly she felt the pressure build up and her legs shake. But then-

A hard knock was sounded on the form.

And not once didnt Draco lift his head up.

"Not." He shouted, before licking her clit again. "Now."