𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼

[wanted to start this chapter off by saying, someone said this story is keeping them alive, and that's what helping me keep going. I eat because of you guys, so believe me when I say that I love you🤍.

Note: Rose will not get pregnant in this book until the very end. There mind be some TW.

I GOT TEACHERS PET BACK AND I PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER.

Also, up top is how I picture their relationship, just she has black curly hair.]

"Your a fucking butthead," Nora commented to Louis as they made there way to the slytherin common room

Rose had woken up in Dracos arms- and she wanted to stay there- but he had work to do in his astronomy class. He said he thinks that he's going to hire one of his best friends, named Blaise Zabini.

"But you know you still love me, Bubbles." Louis commented back, using the nickname that Nora had earned because she used to play in bubbles all the time.

Once they entered the slytherin common room, they took a seat on the gigantic couch and Rose layed her legs on top of Louis'. "Yeah, bubbles." Rose joked, and began to take a book out and read it.

It was comfortable silence until Louis decided to speak, and what he said what he said Rose wanted to slap his face with her own book.

"So I'm thinking about making things official with Lola."

Lola.

She was the girl who was telling Rose in the hallway to stay away from Louis, and that made her already hate Lola. Who is she to tell her to not hang out with her best friends? She shuffled on the couch and gave him a death glare, her mind traveling to there interaction in the hallway.

She sounded like such a bitch, and Rose wanted to slap it out of her. But now she was about to become Roses bestfriends girlfriend.

"She's a total bitch," Rose mumbled, and kept her face in her book.

"Surely she's not that bad?"

"Not that bad?" Rose shut her book and let out a little laugh. "She told me to make out with auggie and to stay away from you. The amount of bitchiness that she has is gonna make me put her in her place."

Louis rolled his eyes but had a huge smirk on his face, because he was proud of call Rose his best friend. She never let anything happen to her friends or herself and the only person she did let walk all over her, was put to an end when he brought Auggie into it.

So she relaxed her back against the pillow on the couch and continued reading, thinking about how this would all go. If Lola was going to be hanging out with them everyday- and if Rose was going to be able to keep her mouth shut.

She was sure that if Lola saw them right now she'd be furious. Roses legs on top of Louis' lap and he was rubbing them soothingly- as a best friend thing- but she knew that Lola wouldn't take it that way. But Rose could care less.

-

Today, didn't go as Rose planned.

It was turning into one of her bad days, because she had seen a girl wearing a gryffindor quidditch jumper with the name F L Y N N on the back and it made Rose feel horrible.

The sick feeling in her stomach, and the feeling of his hands on her body wouldn't go away. She was breathing heavily, in the empty corridor, and her hands were pressed firmly onto her chest.

I want it off.

She wanted his touch off of her, and she wanted it off now. So she was making her way to her dorm, skipping the rest of her classses, and when she turned another sharp hallway she was no longer alone.

Two girls were walking down the corridor, and they hadn't heard Rose show up.

Rose was trying to steady her breathing, trying to focus on anything but Flynn's hands on her. Twice. He had done it twice. In someone else's body at that, and it made her stomach curl even more because he purposely took polyjuice potion to change into Dracos body. It made her sick.

She was about to throw up, but she had to hold it.

And she definitely wasn't listening to the two girls conversation until she heard Mr. Malfoys name.

"Yeah," one of them beamed to her friend. "I went to go do some extra credit last night, and I think it's safe to say I'll be getting straight A's in that class."

Roses heart was beating out of her chest.

"What! Why?" Her friend asked with a smile on her face.

"Because of this hickey," she responded and then pulled back her hair.

And there indeed was a hickey, purple and bruised on her neck.

To say Roses heart broke would be an understatement. It shattered, and the pieces of it were roaming all over the hallway, because she was now turning around and sprinting the other way to the prefect dorms. The longer way.

She didn't want to go the longer way, but she could bare to hear anymore. She had just given him her body- let him have sex with her and then, some skank decides she wants extra credit and receives a hickey in the mean time?

Rose was completely breaking down.

The feeling of Flynn's hands on her body, mixed with the image of Dracos soft lips landing on someone else's neck, sucking harshly and leaving a mark on them, was to much for her. Her eyes were watering, and she was still sprinting to her dorm room.

What's worse is that he lives right in front of her.

Why did he have to move there? He's the headmaster, why couldn't he just stay where he was? Why would he do this to Rose, knowing what she's been through? Endless questions were racing in her mind and she couldn't get them to go away.

When she finally reached her dorm she threw open the door and slammed it shut with a loud thud! Rose through her clothes off, and made her way to her shower, turning it all the way to hot and stepping inside of it, crumbling.

She couldn't get it off.

Flynn's hands on her neck.

On her hips, on her stomach on her thighs and her face.

And Draco.

Dracos lip attached to someone else's neck when they were just connected to Roses body.

She pulled her legs to her chest, and cried. But when she felt that sick feeling rising up her throat she was leaning over the toilet, out of the shower and throwing up. She threw up more than once, everything in her stomach coming up into her throat creating a vile feeling.

She couldn't shake the fact that she had willingly gave someone her body, and they still went for other girls. Was she not enough? Draco told her all kinds of things that she absolutely loved, and now each and everyone of them was crumbled up meaning nothing.

Nothing.

She meant nothing to him.