𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

[mature content 😌. I find that picture so hot for some reason.]

"Your acting like a brat

"Your acting like a brat."

Divination class was always Roses least favorite class.

Besides Theodore playing around a lot, Pansy always made sure he was doing work and not blabbering to Rose secretly about what Draco used to do in hogwarts.

But this time the supplements of the alchemist hadn't wore off yet.

She wasn't as drunk as this morning but she was in her own mind, able to make her own decisions and say what she wants to say. So she entered the classroom, and indeed Mr. Malfoy was sitting there talking to Theodore but when she walked in his whole focus went to her.

It would always go to her.

But she couldn't stop thinking about him moaning her name. He must've been jerking himself off- to her- or else he wouldn't have been moaning her name. And she missed him moaning her name, because the thought of his cock slamming into her made her pussy act up.

And now there has been an aching throb the rest of the day.

"Ms. Cullens, do you need a quill?" Theodore asked her, and she was nodding her head upwards, walking to her desk and sitting beside Nora.

"She should've brought it to class herself," Pansy commented, and this made Rose roll her eyes and stand right back up.

"I'm working in the library, because the bitch with no titties can't keep her mouth shut." Rose grabbed the quill from Mr. Nott and he wasn't protesting, so she walked outside of the classroom and headed for the library.

She made up her mind that she hates Pansy Parkinson.

And she definitely couldn't get the image of her leaving Dracos dorm with the biggest smirk on her face. If Draco ever had sex with her again Rose would never go back to him. She was sure of that, because she didn't even want to think about him being intimate with other girls.

But he was moaning my name.

The throb in her pussy ached more now than ever. She thought about just heading to her dorm, and truing to sooth it herself but she new that was a long shot. Her fingers were slim and tender and very small- nothing compared to Dracos.

When she turned into the library, she went to the tables in the way back that were surrounded by bookshelf's. She didn't want to be bothered at all, and she set her quill and worksheet in the table.

"Rose."

Rose jumped out of seat just the slightest and when she looked to her left she saw Mr. Malfoy. She rolled her eyes and focused back on her parchment that say in front of her completely blank.

"Look at me."

"No."

She didn't spare him another glance before scribbling down answers very hardly out of anger. He quill pressed harder and harder until-