𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

"Why? Does it bruise your ego?"

When the bell rang for students to leave, Rose was forced to stay in hers.

She had to stay behind because for some odd reason Mr. Malfoy wanted to speak with her after class. But she didn't want to stay, she had made up her mind that she was skipping for the rest of day and gonna take a hot shower in her clothes.

She wanted to get rid of his touch.

She hates that it lingers on her skin without permission, and how every time she sees him she can still feel his hands groping her- holding her down while he uses her as his own play toy without even a hint of regret.

When all of the students left, Rose slumped in her chair even further, her skirt riding up her thighs. Mr. Malfoy was shuffling, setting some papers down and then walking a few desks in front of her, watching her every move.

"I don't like your attitude, Ms. Cullens." His voice was low and husky, and it sent shivers down her spine every time she heard it.

"I don't care." She responded, trying not to sound like she wanted him to speak again.

"Look," he started to move closer, and eventually made his way to the desk in front of Roses, pressing his palms firmly pressed on her desk and he inhaled sharply so close to her face-

She could feel his breath on her face.

"You will not disrespect me," he jeered towards her, his sharp jawline on full display.

Rose had to clench her thighs together, and she didn't even want to do that. She'd never had an orgasm, much less get aroused ever since last year and now all of a sudden this man shows up, and her pussy doesn't know how to act.

She cursed her throbbing heat in between her thighs internally.

"Why? Does it bruise your ego?" She taunted back at him. She knew that he was easily pissed off, she kinda got the hint that he had anger issues.

He pierced daggers into her blood shot eyes, and when she fluttered her eyelashes up at him he was inhaling sharply again. "Do you know what occulemcy is, Ms. Cullens?"

Roses face fell.

She understood why he had looked at her the way he did when she was in her own mind-thinking about what Flynn had done to her.

Her face paled at an instant-he had went into her mind-saw things that nobody else had seen. He saw the thing that tore her apart, and now she wanted to rip his head off. For invading her privacy like that, and thinking that it was okay.

"Ms. Cullens I didn't mean t-."

"You saw it, didn't you." She mumbled with hatred, it was coursing through her veins. The way Flynn's body just kept objectifying hers without any type of consent.

"No I- I stopped the moment I saw you say stop." He answered, but his voice wasn't soft at all it was still the same harsh tone he had been using. "I also didn't see who it was. You need to tell someo-."

Rose laughed, cutting him off abruptly. "Tell someone? Yeah, you wanna tell me that I didn't try? Money, Mr. Malfoy. That's all this school cares about, and the moment his father paid the school to forget about the incident it was dropped." She got closer to his face. "I don't appreciate you going into my mind, but I wouldn't expect any less of you."

She was up out of her seat in less than 3 seconds too, grabbing her stuff and walking out of the classroom before he had any time to protest.

How dare he got into my mind?
He's the headmaster of this school, and now he knows my biggest regret.

As soon as she was in the hallway alone, she punched a wall making her knuckles turn red with blood.

He can shove his fingers up his ass.

-

Rose was out doing her nightly rounds, as a prefect they had no choice but to stay up extra late to see if any students had roamed the halls.

She was still high, because she had smoked two other blunts before going to do her rounds. She didn't care, at all. This was one of her bad days. She had burned her skin in the shower, and she had added cuts to her thighs.

It was an awful thing to do for her body, but today was a terrible day for her. She had sat in the shower and physically tried to scratch his touch off of her. She healed those wounds, but no matter what she did she could still feel what he did.

Her neck.

Her stomach.

Her chest.

Her area.

She wanted it gone.

When Rose started to hear a noise, she took a left heading towards the library. She was gripping her wand so tight-she never felt safe out here by herself.

Can you blame her?

She gripped the door handles, and when she pulled it open what she heard made her stop in her tracks.

Moans.

Someone was moaning in the library, and she really hoped that it wasn't anybody she knew-that would be embarrassing. As she got closer, they got louder and she slapped her hands over one of her ears while her other hands held up her wand.

What she saw made her wanna laugh.

Astoria Greengrass, the schools new divination teacher, was getting ate out by somebody who had black hair.

She didn't care if it was a teacher, she raised her wand in a flashing warning and slightly giggled making the boys head pop up. "You shouldn't do that in the library, people study here." Rose laughed, and then she casually walked back outside.

When the time came, she walked all the way back to her dorm, and creaked it open to find her best friends on her bed. August and Nora were cuddling, but they were both past out and Louis rested his head on August's back, almost falling asleep.

Rose crawled over to Louis, and layed her head on his chest while he instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

She knew they were probably worried about her, she had been in her dorm all day. Skipped the first day of her classes and when she finally got some peace and quiet she found the divination teacher getting eaten out.

"I love you ree," she heard August mumble against noras skin.

"You too auggy," she whispered back.

Rose had never said 'I love you' before in her life.