𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

[okok, so for the other story I really liked the idea of an assistant or like dracos one of her best friends father.

And giving you a head ups, the name WILL be Aurora. 🥺]

"That's what I'm here for,"

Draco didn't understand what was wrong.

Roses face looked completely ill for the past 3 weeks now, and the healer that he called said it was just a flu- Draco got him fired after that.

He was no use of help, because whatever was wrong with Rose was not just a flu and it angered Draco that he didn't do his job. He didn't even run any tests on her he just touched her face and called it the flu. So Draco got him fired- and he'll most likely never find a job again.

He couldn't figure it out. He's been looking through so many books lately, and by now they were going into March. But out of all the books he had read, he only found one thing that would be possible with the side effects that she was having.

So right now, Draco was heading down to herbology.

Because he had read about a plant, it dissolves in tea and people don't taste it, but it's giving all of the side effects that Rose was having so he needed to be sure someone didn't put that in one of her drinks.

The one thing he's glad about is that it's not deadly.

When he opened the door to the herbology room, he found professor sprout organizing some of her plants, and to his surprise August was there too. Draco knew he was her best friend too, and he knew he was a hufflepuff. August was awful in astronomy but he had told blaise to give him good grades regardless because he was best friends with Rose.

"Oh good morning head master," professor sprout spoke in her normal cheery voice. "What can I do for you today?"

"I was wondering about a certain plant. It's called minbola," Draco responded.

And he watched the professors face grow into confusion along with Augusts. "That's what I'm here for," August admitted and Draco snapped his head towards him.

"I just need to make sure one of my students isn't being poisoned." He responded flatly. "So can you give me information on it?" His voice was stern but gentle with the professor. She had been here all of his years at hogwarts and she's still here now, making his heart feel warm.

"Well," she started. "I can definitely say that it'll turn your face paler than any human skin should be. It'll make your muscles hurt and the blood in your system will burn. It's basically the crucio curse just in a plant."

Dracos face paled even more.

Had she been poisoned? Is her muscles hurting?

Why wouldn't she tell me if her muscles were hurting? Or burning?

"Do you think Rose was poisoned?" August asked lowly, and Draco knew that he didn't want to lose Rose.

So instead, to spare August the heart ache, he responded, "No, I'll take care of it." And walked out of the herbology green house, and up three stairs leading into the castle.

Draco was running.

He told Rose to stay with someone right now, so he didn't even know where she was but the thought of her hurting on the inside constantly, was about to tear him apart. And he knew who would do this; her parents were the only one who knew about the relationship that they had. And it made his stomach curl to even think about her own parents doing something so cruel.

He was rushing to his office, not even caring about his messy his writing was, but he was sending a letter to her parents, and he intended to confront them. It wouldn't matter what they said either, because he still remembered the letter they had sent Rose very clearly, and about how her mother was going to let her father abuse her.

He was definitely putting them in azkaban.

-

Draco was sat in his office, Rose in his lap and she was straddling his waist while he rubbed her back.

She had told him that her muscles don't hurt, and he did a little more research on the plant itself. The reason why her muscles weren't aching yet was because of the potion that Draco had slipped in her drink that one night to heal her scars.

It had been physically blocking the pain.

"Rose," Draco breathed out and she raised her head off of his chest. "I'm not going to let them hurt you."

She gave a small nod, but he could tell she was still tense. He knew that she didn't want to see her parents but he needed to talk to them.

Almost as if it was on cue, there was knock that sounded at his office. Roses breathe hitched and she sat up properly, twisting her legs to the side of him while he held her back, but she was still sitting on his lap. Draco couldn't lie, he was nervous too, and as soon as he mumbled, come in, the door was creaking open.

And once her parents connected eyes with Draco stone cold silver hues, they gasped.

"Mr. M- Malfoy?" Her mother brought her hand up to her mouth, trying to surpress another gasp. "Your the headmaster?"

Draco didn't take his eyes off of them without glaring at them both. "Do you know why your here?" He asked harshly, in such a rude tone that Rose had never heard.

They both shook there head, but when he caught the snarl Roses father gave her, he broke.

"Snarl at her again." Draco was no standing up, sliding Rose into his seat, and he walked slowly but deadly in front of her parents. "I. Dare. You." He gritted his teeth so hard that his teeth could've cracked. "Doesn't matter anyways, you'll both be in azkaban."

Her parents faces went rigid. They were sharing a look between eachother and then they were practically begging for his forgiveness- dropping to there knees and clasping there hands together. But Draco didn't care, he just stared at them.

"Please Mr-."

"Apologize to your daughter." Draco had to hold himself back from slapping the fuck out of them. "Apologize or I can promise you that I can put you in worse place than azkaban."

Her father was standing up and almost walking towards her but Dracos hand gripped his arm and threw him back into the wall. "That didn't include to go near her." He added with hatred in his tone and when he looked back at Rose he softened his eyes and she gave him a little smile.

"We're sorry Roseline," her father spoke, his voice cracked.

But Rose didn't accept it. She was shoving her middle finger up in the air at them, "Fuck you," she spat out.

And Draco was very proud.

"You put something in her drink," Draco stated, and their faces paled even more. "You were trying to poison her, and for trying to harm even a hair on her scalp, you will rot forever."

That wasn't a threat, it was promise.