𝕋𝕎𝕆

[TW, flashback of rape.
AHA why not make him a teacher too?😼]

"Take your seats."

Rose did not want to go to classes today.

The worst part of it, was the fact that her first period class was astronomy, and she had it with the gryffindors.

She really did not want to see him today. Her life was getting put back together over the summer when she didn't see him walking the hallways- roaming free as if he did nothing to her body without consent. She used drugs to cope, it was the only way she could get it off her mind.

So she slowly sat up out of bed, alone in her down because she was a prefect, and started to roll a blunt. She didn't care if she was gonna get high before she went to classes, she knew that he would be there. She took a lighter, and lit it, slipping it between her lips and inhaling the blunt she had rolled at 7:30 in the morning.

Rose got prepared for the day, slipped on a white button up blouse and a black fitted skirt. Rose did have curves-maybe not as much as some other girls- but she was definitely confident about her body before last year. But now she just wore her boring old uniform, because if she wore what she wanted to she would be sexualized.

She tucked in her blouse, and inhaled another time, fixing her hair. She made her curls looks decent, before slipping on her glasses and by the time she was fully dressed and ready she was finished with the blunt. She had mastered being able to smoke, and when she looked in the mirror she noticed her eyes were turning red all around the edges.

She shrugged it off, and slipped on her high top black converse walking out the door.

She slipped on her robes in the mean time while she walked down the hallways, she had missed breakfast and she didn't care either. But she knew her friends would, and she hoped that Louis was there for August and Nora if anything was said to them; they tend to get bullied a lot.

"Ree!"

Rose turned around, so fast she almost slung herself into a wall. Her eyes connected with Louis' eyes, and he was running towards her with his robes in his hands. She thought he looked really good right now, but she couldn't help but compare him to Mr. Malfoy.

I don't think they'd ever compare.

"Your running late," he grabbed her hand and started running the other direction making her go in his direction. She was 5'2, but Louis was 5'11 almost 6, so he was a great distance away from her height. "We've got astronomy, I told them I'd come and find you."

By the time they had made there way up to the astronomy tower, Rose had to hold her hand over her chest and bend down to keep from passing out. When she looked straight into Louis' eyes, she gave him a good hard glare.