𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼

[this chapter relieved some of my nerves🥲.]

"Forget your shoes again, sweetheart?"

Rose was drunk off her ass.

She hasn't gone back to sleep ever since she had that one nightmare.

Is it even a surprise?

She was running late again, and this time she didn't really care. She didn't care because this time- it was bad. She was in a giggly mood- but on the inside she wanted to carve her skin out and let it replace itself. And last night that was the only question that went through her mind.

Would that be enough to get his touch off of me?

She wasn't talking about Draco, because whenever she was with him her skin never burned and it always felt like it being taken care instead of violated. That's why she felt so safe with him.

She would always feel safe with Draco.

She was slipping on her skirt and her blouse, only this time it was a white blouse that Draco wore. And it was huge on her, but she still tucked it in and wore it like it was hers, but the main reason she did it was because of the comfort that the scent brought to her.

She already had makeup on- due to waking up and couldn't fall back asleep. Rose had done her makeup at 5 in the morning, and that included just mascara and eyeliner with a pink lip tint for her plump lips.

When she walked out of her dorm, she was silently walking through the hallways and when she looked down-

Damnit!

She internally cursed herself for forgetting where her shoes were again, and she didn't even care to turn back before continuing on her path to the astronomy classroom.

But the only thing that was stuck on her mind was her wrists.

After she had drank the water that she didn't put on her nightstand, her fresh cuts had gone away. They had been covered with new tissue and now you could barely tell anything was there. It brought relief and confusion to her.

Who put that water on her nightstand?

She didn't know. But what she did know was that she was glad her wrists didn't burn anymore.

The walls were all type of colors in her vision, and when she finally reached astronomy class, surprisingly she was the few people in there.

I thought it was 9:27?

When she glanced and clock it was only 9:10. Which meant that she was 10 minutes early to class and the only people who were in there was Mr. Zabini, Mr. Nott and like 2 students.

But when Blaise and Theo took one glance at the smiling Rose, they instantly knew she was out of it.

"Good morning Ms. Cullens," Blaise beamed and she smiled up at him. "Forget your shoes again, sweetheart?"