𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

[mature content, contains blood and other things.]

"Tell me, Rose

"Tell me, Rose."

Rose was sat in her dorm, minding her own buisness.

She was wearing a big white t-shirt with just underwear on. She wasn't even wearing a bra, and her hair was in a messy bun while she had a book in her hands reading it.

That is, until her door dorm was barged into.

She almost flinched, because she wasn't used to people bathing into her dorm but when she saw the platinum blonde hair, her nerves settled back down. He was now shutting her door, and walking over to her while she setting her book down.

While he was walking towards her, he was taking off his suit jacket and throwing it somewhere in the room. "That stunt you pulled in class today? Was not funny."

She giggled. "Which one?"

His eyes darkened into hers, and she immediately shut her mouth at the sight of his glare. Once she was in his range, he was gripping her throat in his large hand, and she looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"Get. Undressed."

He let go of her neck harshly, squeezing it hard before he let go and she was immediately following his instructions. Her pussy was now throbbing with excitement, and she was gripping the underside of her shirt to pull it over her head.

She tossed it to the ground, and Rose was just laying in her emerald green underwear, letting her breasts be on full display.

And Draco could barely get himself undressed looking at her like that.

But he managed to get his shirt and trousers off, so he was now in his boxers and he was walking back over to her. He grabbed her cheek very softly, "Give me permission to touch you, Rose. Give me permission to make you mine."

She didn't hesitate to let out a, "yes."

And as soon as she said that he was digging into his pants pockets and when she heard metal cling together she sucked in a breathe. Handcuffs. He was walking towards her, and grabbing her wrists gently before locking one on her wrist and the other on the headboard. He did the same with the other hand on the other side of her headboard and she thanked merlin that her bed wasn't big or else her arms would've been stretched.

And then-

He laughed at her. She shot him a glare, "Bitch i will beat the fu-."

"Rose." He warned in a deathly tone.

She clamped her mouth shut and he was walking to the other side of the bed, and when he set a knife on the table she nearly sucked in her breathe even more.

"I'm going to ask you again," his tone was sharp, before he was crawling in between her legs. "Do i have your consent to make you mine."

She knew what he meant. He wanted to do something with the knife- and she was okay with that. The level of hatred she had for him when he first met her was all gone now, because it was replaced with something she couldn't quite put her finger on.