𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

[FIRST CHAPTER PUBLISHED😽.

On that note, we only have two chapters left on this one 🥺, I Think I'm gonna cry.

Mature content.]

"Your results for your final exams,"

Rose felt complete.

She had finally been at peace, laying on top of Dracos chest and snuggled up on him with no worry's in the world.

They had a month left of school, which meant that Rose would be getting her exam results back pretty soon. She was constantly waiting, scared that she failed some of her subjects but she felt like she passed them anyways.

Dracos arm slid around her tighter, they were laid in her dorm with Ree, and she cuddled him closer.

"Darling," he called gently, "We should go to dinner. You need to eat."

She responded with a mere okay, and he sat up slowly, her body on top of his chest being nothing, and she slid down to his lap, while he picked her up and standing on his feet.

He was grabbing her some clothes, putting a hoodie over her head and watching as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants, setting her down on the dresser and pulling them upwards on her. She always adored how he would get her dressed because in reality-They both put on this hard mask, but once there in eachothers arma they melt.

Completely and utterly melt.

And neither of them were complaining about it either. Draco had finished getting her dressed, while putting on a shirt himself because he already had sweatpants on.

"Go to dinner, and then have someone walk you to this hallway. I'll be waiting in the hallway for you," he picked her back, and kissed her forehead because opening her door, setting her down on her feet.

She wanted to jump back into his arms, but she knew she should eat, so Rose let herself walk towards the great hall, letting herself wander in her thoughts in the process.

Her fingers grazed the marble wall in the empty corridor, the coldness bringing her the slightest bit of comfort. It made her feel content that every body who was trying to ruin her relationship with Draco was gone, and it didn't bother her at all that her parents were locked away.

What did they ever do for her?

Give her nightmares. Tell her her she shouldn't eat because shes gotten fat even though you could practically see her ribs. Make her work extra hard on her chores that were unnecessary, and sometimes she would even pass out from even dehydration or tiredness.

So really, she couldn't care less.

When she entered the great hall, she saw her friends sitting down and she took a seat with them, wanting to indulge in a conversation with them.

-

"Your results for your final exams," Mr. Zabini spoke to his astronomy class, of course Draco would be in the classroom too.

Rose had woken up this morning nervous more than anything and she was eager to know what was in that envelope but she also wanted to rip it to shreds not even sparing it a glance because that's how much mixed feelings she had for it.

When the paper landed on her desk, she made eye contact with Draco and he gave her a quick smile before looking away at her. She knew he wanted her to open the envelope, so she took her petite hands and tore open the envelope and pulled out her results just like all of the other students.

And she wanted to jump out of her seat.

"Did you pass, Love?"

"I very much did."

She couldn't wipe the smile off of her face at all the good grades she had. If only she had parents who actually cared about her to show- but she didn't.

Instead she had Draco Malfoy who was more than proud of her.

"You wouldn't happen to.. want a reward, would you?"

She smirked up at him, the class to focused on seeing there results and he smirked back. She knew what he meant and she was all for it.

"Depends. Would you happen to want to reward me?"

"I guess you'll have to find out tonight."

-

Rose was standing the shower.

Her hair was damp, water was trickling from her face while she waited for Draco.

Her pussy had not stopped aching ever since he spoke those words in her mind, and she couldn't stop thinking about it either. It had turned on- a lot. Enough to make her distracted throughout the day and he obviously knew it would.

When her bathroom door opened and she saw a hint of platinum blonde hair, she was growing even more eager. She watched him get undressed, and once his erection came into view through the glass she was breathing very heavily.

He opened the shower door, shutting it behind him and as soon as he was fully in he was leaning down, pressing his palm to her face and pulling her lips onto his. And she immediately kissed back, wanting to feel all of him while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He was lifting her up in his arms and pushing her back against the wall, and now she would feel his erection on her heart making her moan out into the kiss, his hands roaming her body while she used the tiled wall as support to hold her up.

"Rose," he mumbled against her lips before diving back to kiss her again. "Is it okay if touch you," he spoke so gently and she was immediately nodding her head yes, taking his cock into her own hands, pumping it a few times and then aligning at her entrance.

He pushed himself inside of her, earning a moan from both of their throats, Draco sliding inside of her deeper. She was moaning into his mouth, his cock now fully inside of her tight walls making him thrust into her, letting out another breathy groan.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he looked into her eyes and then kissed her again, and pulled back quickly- and kissed her again. When he pulled back for the third time, she was letting out another moan, knocking her head back gently into the wall, her neck in Dracos full view and this made him start to go at a pace.

His hand clasped onto her neck, gripping it tightly and when she was moaning again he was making her look at him while his cock disappeared into the core of throbbing pussy.

"Your beautiful," he spoke out, but right after he said his mouth parted open in the form of an o shape, knocking his own head back melting into the feeling of her wrapped around his member.

She was started to buck her hips against his, and he loved when she did that. It drove him crazy, and it only made him go faster, his pace quickening and she moaned even louder not caring that they didn't have a silencing spell on.

"Oh fuck-." He moaned out, his head leaning into the crook of her neck and she was crying out of pleasure, the familiar knot growing in her stomach.

"Draco I'm gonna-."

She couldn't even finish her sentence before her legs started shaking and her walls tightened around his dick, sending them both into an orbit while they released together, their mixture mixing inside of her walls and she couldn't stop her legs from shaking.

It was a brief moment before he pulled out of her, and she was securing her legs back around him, while he let her cling onto him.

They held eachother, sparing the moment that they were having.