𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

[JUST because wattpad deleted teachers pet, there's a mature content in this chapter.]

"Can I- Come in?"

"Can I- Come in?"

Rose felt like she was on fire.

This kiss was slowly turning her body against her, wanting more. She wanted more and she had never felt anything like this.

Louis didn't make this feeling in her stomach appear, and Flynn definitely didn't do that. But this feeling went away, and it was in the pit of her stomach. When Mr. Malfoys hands slid to her waist she slightly flinched but for some odd reason she liked the way his hands felt. They were icy cold and they took away the feeling that Flynn gave her.

He was taking her pain away by one kiss.

So she leaned in further, and slid her tongue inside of his mouth. She pressed her palms to his chest, and spread them out feeling the warmth of his body heat underneath his clothing material.

Rose was now on her tippy toes, trying to get as much out of this kiss as possible. He slowly pulled her body closer and she liked this; she felt like he was removing Flynn's touch off of her body physically.

When Mr. Malfoy pulled away slowly, and inhaled deeply he looked into her eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" She eagerly asked, and although she removed her palms from his chest his hands never left her waist, securing her in his grip.

"Because I'm about to have a class, Rose." He whispered gently, his breathe fanning in her face. "And I don't want to hurt you."

You weren't. She wanted to say. You were making the burning itch go away.

"Oh," she whispered softly.

She leaned out of his grasp, and as soon as his hands fell from her waist she felt the same burning sensation. She felt Flynn's touch. She didn't want to feel it anymore, but suddenly he was clasping his hands around her waist again making her release a breathe.

"Let me heal you, Rose. You shouldn't do this to your body." He whispered again, and connected their lips for the second time, and surprisingly she wrapped her arms around his neck, not caring that she had scratched herself; he was healing her mentally with one kiss and she didn't think it was possible.

He raised up his wand, his lips still attached to hers, and he pulled away for a split second to mumble a healing spell, and she could feel her own skin and tissue colliding back together. He was sliding his tongue on the bottom of her lips to ask for permission and she happy obliged, trying to distract herself from the slightly stinging pain of her healing process.

When he pulled away, he looked down and saw that all the marks she had made were gone, and he briefly smiled-but it was so faint that Rose couldn't see it.