𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

[I apologize for writing the name Aurora in one of the last chapters. It's changed now, but i didn't know i wrote it until I kept seeing people comment the name Aurora.]

"Yeah right,"

"Yeah right,"

Draco didn't understand what he did wrong.

He had tried to remember- recall what he done or said to make her not want to see him anymore. But he never could, and that's the thing that frustrated him more than anything.

She was a broken, beautiful women to him, and he tried to fix her. He thought he did fix her. But now, her words just kept replaying in his head over, and over again.

I don't want to see anymore.

What did he do wrong? He was also trying to remember if he had ever touched her without asking first. But he couldn't recall that either. He had always, always asked her for permission to touch her and what's worse?

Is he engraved his initials into her thigh.

She gave him her consent to do that- and then she says she doesn't want to see him anymore out of nowhere.

And he didn't understand this little pang in his heart. It definitely didn't appear when he found out that Astoria had cheated on him, all he felt was anger. But now, there was like a little knife in his heart where her words inflicted him.

Two weeks.

He hasn't come out of his room in two weeks.

He couldn't dare to face her. The thought of her kissing Louis- even though she specified that it meant nothing- still made the knife in his heart drive deeper and deeper.

But he couldn't just leaver her either.

He would sit out in front of her dorm room every night, and whenever she had a nightmare he would unlock her dorm so silently, and he would slip a calming draught into the glass of water she kept on her night stand whenever she woke up from the horrible dream she was having. He always stayed out side of her dorm until 8am, when classes started and that's when he would get some sleep. He could handle her getting drunk or high- but when she would cry out of pain because of the nightmares she would have, that's what he couldn't handle.

Seeing her in pain.

The only time he ate was when everyone was at dinner and he would apparate to hogsmeade. He would take a usual spot at the three broomsticks and eat there. He even bought a cat-

Because rose mentioned that she always thought he was a book reading cat person and he would do whatever he had to do to keep himself sane without her.

I just don't understand.

When a knock sounded on his door, he nearly jumped. It was a gentle knock-but it definitely wasn't Roses. He would recognize that in an instant. But he didn't have to energy to bring his face out of his pillows while his cat- Ree, the nickname her friends gave Rose- layed on his back.

"Mate, open the door."

He knew that voice.

Blaise. Blaise had come to check on him a lot, and Draco even confided in him, telling him what was going on with Rose.

With a flick, Dracos door flew open and Blaise stepped in quietly. "Okay, get up. You cannot keep living like this, Dee."

He liked that nickname. A lot. But it didn't compare to whenever Rose called him Dray. He adored that nickname and he would do anything to hear it roll off of her tongue again.

"I'm not living like anything, I'm fine." Dracos calm words were muffled in the sheets. They didn't have a sas in his tone, and it wasn't a crude mark. It was simply a calm voice trying to convince even himself that he was fine.

But he wasn't.

"Yeah right," Blaise grabbed Ree from Dracos back, and whenever Draco sat back up he bundled his knees to his chest again. He had been wearing sweatpants for the past two weeks because he didn't even have the energy to get dressed in a black suit like he usually would. "She looks miserable you know, always high. Sometimes I think she's drunk whenever she shows up to my class." Blaise laughed.

And oddly, Draco laughed too.

The thought of Roses black curly hair formed in his vision and he smiled at it. She could cut her hair clean off and he would've instantly decided that he liked her hair better that way. She could say how much she hates her button nose and the freckles that form around it but he didn't. He loved them.

And he especially loved to look at them in the morning when they first wake up.

"I don't know what I did wrong." Draco mumbled again. "I'll get out eventually, I just can't deal with seeing her in the hallways everyday."

"It wouldn't be everyday. She hardly even shows up to her classes ive checked other teaches role." Blaise explained and that made Dracos head shoot up. "But the odd thing about Astorias class, is that it doesn't matter whether or not she shows up to class, Astoria always gives her zeros. She's gonna end up failing if she doesn't try hard enough."

Draco scolded Blaise, and then scoffed. "She's great in all of her classes. If she's failing it's because Astorias failing her, on purpose." The thought made Draco clench his fists and want to storm into her classroom and fire her.

He would, whenever he got the balls to exit this dorm.

"If you'd talk to her, I think it would do good."

"What good would it do Blaise?" Draco blankly asked, his voice deathly gentle. "I need to accept the fact that I did something to screw up. It'll be okay, I'll be fine." Again, he was half convincing himself more than Blaise.

"Your truly fucked if you think that," blaise commented.

Draco could not get the image of Rose out of his head. Her delicate skin on his. Her hands tangled up his hair while he snuggled to her chest and read a book to him while he fell asleep. He would give anything for that to happen again.

No. No, I'm definitely not going to be okay.

And it shouldn't even hurt this bad. He should've masked his walls up enough to not let it get to him but he had let them fall in front of blaise. He never cried; but merlin, did he want to. Draco never cried over a women. This feeling was to new to him.

"How are her grades in her other classes?" Draco asked. "Do you see her at breakfast? How does she mentally look?"

"She's got straight A's in her other classes, and I do see her at dinner. But.. her short sleeves have turned into long sleeves."

Dracos heart crumbled into pieces.