𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐

[in this chapter your basically getting both of there povs at the same time.

TW, flashbacks.]

"So,"

"So,"

Rose and Draco hadn't spoken at all.

It had been two weeks, and now there was four days until Christmas break. To say they were miserable without eachother was a complete understatement, because both of them cradles pillows during the night just to fall asleep.

And Rose even had to take a sleeping pill to fall asleep.

Draco wanted to talk to her- he really did- but every time he tried the words got stuck in his throat and he would walk past her in the classroom like had never met before. And it killed him, he needed her more than anything and the main thing that was bothering him was if Rose was going to go home for the holidays.

But Rose wasn't, because she didn't want to get hit. And she wanted to be cuddled in Dracos arms more than anything but his words kept replaying in her head over and over making her feel sick to her stomach. She had hid it well in front of her friends, and they even managed to put a real smile on her face.

The one thing that confused her was if Draco didn't hurt Louis, then who did?

She wanted to know but she didn't want to go around asking. She hated seeing Draco in the hallways knowing that he said what he said to her. And she wondered constantly if he was going to apologize or not.

And of course she had gotten high and drunk. All the time she showed up to class like that because she didn't care, in her mind it was- at least i did show up. Rose wanted him back, but she was not going to apologize after what he had told her.

He was jealous for no reason. And she was completely lying when she said that she didn't want possessive because she liked the fact that he had the urge to show everyone she was his.

And Draco only wanted to do that right now more than ever.

She was standing in DADA, right next to August and Nora, but what she didn't want to do is attend this very class. They were to busy doing spells at the front of the class while Rose wasn't paying attention.

Rose had told Louis about her and Mr. Malfoy. And of course he called her completely nuts but he was also supporting her, telling her that he's just got a short temper and that if he wanted Louis to back off he would've- and that only made Roses love for Louis grow. Because he had such a kind heard when it came to Rose Nora and August, that he would've done anything to protect them.

But Rose told him that she didn't want Louis to distance himself from her.

And the one thing that was really pissing Rose off right now- was two things. One, being Draco always 'coincidentally' showing up in her classes, and two-

The gryffindor girl straight in front of her.

She was wearing Flynn's sweater, and it made Roses stomach curl. What's worse is she was laughing with her friends, and they would occasionally look back at Rose making her want to punch them in the face.

Especially when they finally said something to her.

"So," the girl popped her gum gaining attention of some people. "Heard your the girl who got Flynn in azkaban."

Rose raised her eyebrow, not in the mood to argue with some stupid petty girl. "Yeah, I did."

"Well, hate to break it to you honey." She smirked at her friends and then looked back up at Rose. "He's out."

Oh.

Rose couldn't even form a proper sentence.

Her mouth hung open and she was shifting in her chair uncomfortably.

How? How could he have gotten out?

Rose didn't even want to think about what would happen if he was out of azkaban. He was supposed to stay in there- for life. And even the mere thought of him getting out and paying Rose a visit made her want to curl up in Dracos arms even more.

Where she new she was safe.

But she wasn't about to show this gryffindor bitch that she was intimated by it. So instead, she gripped the girls hair pulling her head back and stated in a deadly tone, "And i hate to break it you, but if his dick doesn't work anymore I wouldn't be surprised with how much I kicked it in. So I'm very sorry if your little boyfriend can't please you but you have me to thank for that." And then threw her head back up making her body sling forward.

Draco had watched it all.

He may not have heard everything, but he was definitely watching out of the corner of his eye, and when Rose was standing up for herself, he almost wanted to smile at her.

He almost did smile at her.

Rose picked up her quill, and began scribbling down anything she could think of. She was sketching something- someone and when she let her quill continue where it wanted to go she didn't object.

Draco watched her silently from for the front of the room, talking to the professor but not really listening to what he was saying until he was telling the class it was time to go, and when Draco squinted his eyes he noticed what Rose was sketching.

Him.

-

"Flynn please!" Rose cried out, and she was beginning to grow dizzy.

The ache between her legs only grew and when he was speeding up his pace she was crying out harder. Nothing would've been able to stop her from letting out the painful sobs at what he was doing to her.

"You should learn to get used to this." He seethed as he held her down. Her thighs were squishing his sides and trying to close- begging him to stop. "What lyes between your legs are used to please men. This shouldn't be anything new to you."

Rose shot up in her bed.

There were tears in her eyes, and her hands were violently shaking. When she noticed a glass of water sitting next to her nightstand she began to grow confused.

Did I put that there?

She didn't think she did, but either way she took the glass of water and started to gulp it down. She was covered in sweat, so as soon as she set her glass down she was stripping into her bra and underwear, and she knew the next thing she was about to do was wrong.

She knew she would regret it.

But she grabbed the bottle of alcohol anyways, and began to down the whole thing.