𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

[kinda a filler, sorry I haven't updated much today not having the best mentality. But let me say this, YALL AINT PREPARED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

anyways, enjoy the read <3.]

"Can we?"

"Can we?"

Draco didn't care anymore.

He had told Rose about pansy's threat, and she knocked some sense into him. Literally. She hit him with a book on his head, and told him that, 'your Draco Malfoy for fucks sake.'

So he didn't care if Pansy saw them together, and regardless if she went to the ministry or not, he didn't think he'd get fired.

Draco was laying in bed with her in her dorm right now, his hand was curled around her waist pulling her into his bare chest.

It was like he was addicted to her. She was something that he could never get enough of and he'd never experienced that before. Everywhere she went he wanted to be with her- and he knew that it was same for her but with him it was different. He wanted to be with her, to protect her. The day she had gotten drunk, he went to every single one of her classes, just to make sure she didn't hurt herself, or say something that nobody else should know. For Rose, he would put everything aside and attend to her needs first.

The attraction between them was luring him in further, and whenever she would do something to piss him off he always got over it- but he did have to control his anger. Partly the reason why he ended things with her so harshly was because of Louis. He hated how close they were, and he hated that they had kissed.

The Louis got to feel her lips instead of him first.

But he couldn't do anything about it, because they had been friends for so long and obviously they never had sex- so in his mind it wasn't that bad whenever he blocked out the kiss.

She shuffled his grasp, making him hold on to her naked body closer to him. "Dray," she called softly making his heart do a flip, but he kept himself composed and let out a little hum for a response. "I want to go to dinner. Can we?"

"Of course, Darling." He was shifting in her sheets, and he never once let her leave his arms.

He was carrying her to the dresser, and when he set her down he just wanted to pick her right back up. But instead, he opened her drawers and brought out some sweats and a slytherin sweater that looked hand knitted.

He slipped her clothes on, with a matching pair of undergarments and once he finally finished getting her dressed he had to dress himself before he could bring her back into his arms.

"Suck my cock," she blurted with a giggle escaping her mouth. "You- Sucking my cock-." Now she was bursting out laughing and when he pulled up his trousers, getting ready to grab her throat she was taking her small hands and making a circle shape, putting them between her legs and going up and down like she was jerking off the dick she doesn't have.

Draco didn't know why she was laughing, but her smile brought a smile on his face.

He finished buttoning up his shirt, and she was still slightly giggling. "I think that would be funny to watch- don't you think?" She pestered while he picked her up again, holding her in his grasp. "You sucking a cock-."

"I'm about to make you suck mine if you don't shut the fuck up," he rolled his eyes playfully, and was walking out the dorm door.

He had to put her out of his arms- even thought he didn't want to- and when her feet hit the floor he frowned.

But he walked silently behind her, while she walked ahead and he couldn't stop staring at her. He wondered if she'd ever gotten treated the way Draco was treating her now, and if she didn't then he felt like that would make his heart hurt.

She deserves more than this world can offer.

His eyes were drawn to everything about her. Her flawless face that was covered in freckles below her eyes and on her button nose, and the curly black hair that wasn't frizzy at all. How her small hands would fall perfectly at her sides when she walked so elegantly.

And he wanted to tell her for awhile.

He wanted to tell her that he-

Loves her.

But the fear of her not saying it back-the fear of her being to damaged to even think about saying it overwhelmed him. Had she ever told her friends that she loved them? If she hadn't, then, she most likely wouldn't Draco.

But he's never wanted to tell someone that as much as he does Rose. If he lost her he would never be able to date another female. She had ruined that for him- not that he was complaining.

When they reached right outside the great hall, Roses friends were walking out, and Louis and Auggie had food in there hands. August was carrying some pumpkin juice, and Louis was carrying some crepes with blueberrys on the top.

Draco knew that was her favorite.

And when she was walking up to them, and giving Louis a big hug, she heard him mutter, I knew this was your favorite. He was instantly turning around, not caring about what she would think. It angered him that Louis was always touching her.

But could he blame him?

He had been there for Rose after the whole Flynn incident- and before Draco even started to take a liking to her she would flinch whenever he reached out. It probably took months for her to even warm up to her own best friend but the thought still angered him.

It angered him more than anything that he was spending time with her.

When he was reaching for his doorknob, he opened it to find Theo and Blaise sitting on the couch, talking with eachother and petting Ree while she layed comfortable in between them.

As soon as they heard the door slam shut, they were turning their heads to Draco and stop talking. "What happened this time?" Theo commented with a smirk and Draco was in no mood to play but he wasn't in the mood to go off on his one of his best mates either.

"She's so fucking close to him and I- It makes me pissed." He mumbled taking off his shoes, and once they were off he was falling on his bed.

"Who are we taking about?" Blaise asked, and Draco was scoffing.

"His name is LoUiS." Draco mimicked in a mocking tone. "Bastard."

"Dee don't get mad at me-." Theo slightly laughed, and got up leaning against the bed post. "But maybe their just friends. You can make out with a person and still be friends."

Draco took a moment to think about it but it just pissed him off even more.

"Yeah, but when I fucking claim what's mine in front of him, he'll watch the whole thing."