𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

[mature content.

I can't get teachers pet back up, the person who was sending me screen recordings got it taken out of her library and I apologize.]

"Draco-

"Draco-."

When winter break came, Rose and Draco had been doing a lot.

Draco had taken her multiple dates, ran around the hallways past dark time giggling like crazy, and had sex almost everyday. They simply could not get enough of eachother, and none of them wanted their break to end.

It been at least a week since they had talked about everything, since they said I love you, and the love only grew from there. Rose had never felt this kind of feeling before; neither had Draco. So this was all new to the both of them but they didn't care, they wanted to make it work and that's exactly what they were doing. Draco hardly ever left Rose, and when he did it was to go talk to Theodore but even then most of the time Rose was clung onto him.

Draco and Louis are learning to get along. More like, Draco is warming up to him because Louis never had a problem; he didn't like Rose like that at all. It made Rose happy that they were finally being friendly.

Rose was laying on top of Dracos chest, both of her legs on either side of him and both of their chests pressed against each other's, while Draco rubbed his bare back. They didn't have any clothes on, they tended to cuddle naked a lot. Roses head fit in the crook of his neck perfectly, and Dracos heart did another flip every time she would peck it before falling asleep on top of him.

"Love?" He called above her head, and she gave a little soothing hum in response. "What do you want to do today?"

"I want to take a bath right now." She responded gently, "please Dray."

He couldn't say no to her soft voice, so he carefully sat up, Rose sliding his torso a little bit and he gripped her thighs, while standing up and Rose couldn't lie when she felt his morning erection against her heat.

When he walked into the bathroom, he set her down on the counter, and she let out a little whine at the loss of connection. But then he was turning back towards her and grasping her again, after turning on the water. He stepped into the round- oddly large- bathtub, and sat down while the water filled up.

And now she definitely felt his bulge on her core.

She brought her hand down to it, and started to rub him up and down making Draco release a deep sigh. She felt like she was about to be in control- she was wrong. Very very wrong. His eyes connected to hers, and he was grabbing her hand off of his length, bringing her face to his.

"Can I touch you?" He asked, just like he does every time.

"Yes," she whispered back.

He was lifting her up, and aligning himself at her entrance, sliding her own body down and as soon as she felt him enter her she was releasing a deep moan, making Draco moan himself. She felt the veins on his cock give her more pleasure, and this only made her rock her hips back and forth- really hoping she'd be in control but when she felt his hand slap her ass, creating a noise that echoed throughout the room she stopped her movements.

"You need to remember who orders you around."

He slapped her other ass cheek, and she was leaning into his chest while he gave another hard thrust into her from underneath, making her grip his skin tightly. Her core clenched out of pleasure and Draco was now bringing his hand to her neck, picking her head up and making her look at him.

His blue eyes were so captivating, but she was so close to closing her eyes while her thrusted into her at a pace now, going all the way inside of her and her hands found his chest, spreading out on his soft skin that she adored.

"Draco-." She moaned, his name falling effortlessly off of her tongue while he buried his cock inside of her, making her mouth part open, her body shaking.

"Don't you dare cum yet," he spat at her, and brought her face closer to his, breathing same air of her sending her into a state of euphoria.

She was moaning out loud, making Draco grip her neck tighter, his chokehold still on display. Rose couldn't help but clench her core again, her orgasm was drawing closer and she couldn't contain how loud her moans were and those itself could've made Draco release inside of her.

Roses curls were falling in his face over hers as well, and he took his other hand and tucked it behind her ear, and then bringing it up to her cheek carressing it softly making her lean into his touch while letting out another moan.

"Just a little bit longer, Darling," he mumbled gently, as if he wasn't pounding into her tight cunt wanting to make her not able to walk when he was done.

Her eyes began to roll to the back of her head, and when he let out the mere word of cum, she was letting out a shattered cry, her core clenched and she let herself release onto him while he pounded into her one last time, holding himself inside her pussy, releasing his cum himself. He let out a moan in the process, knocking his head back and pulling her body to his chest, and by now the water had reached almost all the way up and he was turning off before it overflowed.

They were both still shaking, Roses legs twitching constantly and Dracos legs even shook from time to time making Rose question how good she actually was to make a mans leg shake.

-

Rose and Draco were in his dorm room, while Rose was curled up in his arms, Draco reading her a book. She had one of his big T shirts on that covered her entirely, and he was just wearing boxers.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick," she mumbled, and he was opening his arms, while she gave him a small peck on the lips and then slid off the bed, walking into the bathroom.

And while Draco sat on the bed, he got out another bag of jellybeans, and set them on the bed so she could eat when she comes back. She tended to only eat when Draco gave her some jellybeans or he was taking her out to eat. It's not because she couldn't eat anything that he didn't give her, it's just that she didn't want to.

When there was a knock on the door, Draco was narrowing his eyes and pulling the covers over his bare chest setting his book down. "Come in?" It was more of a question because he didn't know who would knock on the door this late but as soon as Pansy opened the door he was rolling his eyes.

"Draco I- I did something bad and-." She choked up her own words, letting her eyes fill up with hatred when she noticed that he was undressed under the covers.

And then Rose stepped out of the bathroom.

Dracos shirt covered her whole body, and when she connected her eyes to Pansy she was raising one of her eyebrows. "Can we help you?" Rose asked her, and when Pansy rolled her eyes she wanted to slap the shit out of her.

"I came here to talk to Draco. Not you, so feel free to leave." Pansy shot back, and this made Roses even more angrier.

So she walked towards the bed, and slipped under the covers, getting in between Dracos legs and taking out his cock in her hands. And Draco jerked his hips at the sudden touch, but he had a shocked expression on his face.

When she didn't wanted any time to connect her lips to his tip, he was choking up his own words.

"Spe- what did you do." He demanded, and he was trying to hold in a moan himself, but he wasn't complaining. Her mouth was going down his whole length, making him knock his head back, not caring if Pansy was in the room.

"I- His name was Louis-."