𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

[guys this chapter broke my heart🥺.]

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Draco sat in his dorm.

He was wondering what the hell happened. Draco had found Louis in the library, a big gash in his forehead but the odd thing was, he didn't do it.

Draco did not hurt Louis.

But he also didn't make the right decision to leave him there. He could've brought him to the hospital wing, he could've done something about it but instead he let his anger get the best of him, and just walk away before he could be seen.

And now all he was feeling was anger and jealousy mixed with guilt. Of course the anger maxed out the guilt, and all he wanted to do was throw things around in his dorm.

She was with him.

Rose was with Louis in the hospital wing right now, and there was nothing that Draco could do about it. But he wanted to- he wanted to barge in their and take her out of there himself, then wrap her in his arms where she would've never left.

But that's when the guilt settled in.

He couldn't helped Louis. He could've proved that he had some kind of good in to Rose and he didn't. So why should he deserve to have her in his arms? He doesn't. And he knew that, no matter how hard he wanted to swallow the vile rising up in his throat he couldn't.

So he sat in his dorm, curled up on his couch staring out on the window.

And of course there was a knock on the door, but he didn't get up to open the door. He just held the book in his hands, and as the door knob started to turn his grip only got tighter.

"Draco?"

He didn't want to argue with Rose. Not when there was anger still bubbling up inside of him, and he especially didn't want to take it out on her.

"What." He responded flatly.

She stood in the doorway, and when he finally tore his gaze away from the window, he saw the way she looked at him.

"What's with the attitude." She raised her eyebrow, and she was now walking inside of him room completely, shutting the door behind her.

His breathing was growing heavy. He kept telling himself to give her the bare minimum of responses, and he was trying so hard to control his temper. "Don't have one." Again with the blank responses that made Rose roll her eyes.

"Did you hurt Louis?" She asked, crossing her arms and she didn't even hesitate to ask him the one question that he was dreading to hear.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He snapped, and he was shifting his legs to the floor, balancing his arms on his knees. "Your always so worried about him. Do you ever not worry about him?"

He was snapping at her, being rude to her for asking a simple question but it meant everything to him. She meant everything to him and losing her over one of her best friends because she caught feelings after all, would break him in places that he didn't think he could break.

It for sure shatter his heart, to ever see them kiss the way he did when he barged into her room. The image replayed in his head, Louis between her legs and there lips connected. He was laying in the same position that Draco sleeps in.

He had permission to fall asleep in between her legs.

"Tell me you didn't Draco." She closed her eyes, and when she opened them all he saw was anger flaring inside of her blue hues. "Because if you did that's unacceptable."

"Unacceptable?" He let out a humorless laugh. "What's unacceptable is your thigh settling on top of his at the dinner table. What unacceptable is you running into his arms while he hands you a plate of your favorite food." He was so angry and he couldn't contain in anymore. "I didn't touch your fucking boyfriend." Just the bare thought of her calling him her boyfriend made his heart twist in despair. He wouldn't know what to do.

"Why are you acting like this?" She asked with aggression in her tone.

"I don't know what your talking about." He said sarcastically.

"Your acting like a jealous bitch, Malfoy."

Oh god.

Please don't call me that. Please don't say it like that.

"Your acting like you don't fall asleep in my arms most nights while I'm reading you a book. Like I don't spend most of my day with you, and your being jealous. He's mr best friend. He was here before you ever were and I'm sorry but I'm not cutting him off for you. That's not fair for me when your little girl toy roams the hallways with the mere memory that you two used to fuck!" She shouted at him.

She had hit a nerve inside of his heart that he didn't think he had. "Possessive and jealous are two different things." He muttered looking down.

"Well did you ever think that I don't want possessive?!" She shouted again.

That was a lie. Deep down somewhere in his heart he knew that was a lie because he knew her. And deep down Rose knew it was a lie too, she loved seeing him possessive over her. Just not when it comes to her own best friends.

But he couldn't deny the little knife that poked at his heart at her words. It made him over think that she didn't like the way he treated her- or acted around her. And he didn't want to make her uncomfortable at all, because after what she's been through made him want to give her everything she wanted in the entire world. He would give her anything she wanted if only she asked.

"Why does he get to touch you the way he does, Rose? Your so stupid. Anybody could see that he's clearly in love with you and it drives me insane when you don't push him away." Draco huffed, and he was running his fingers through his hair.

"Then why do you get to touch me the way that you do?" She spat, and that made his anger even worse.

He shouldn't have said what he said next but it was out of pure anger. It was out of the burning feeling in his heart and he knows he shouldn't have said it- but it was already to late because she had run out of the dorm as soon as he said it.

"Then get out. I'm not ever touching anybody like you again."